Pregnant/ breeding fetish

Wife did it once with our Bull-King! Although I know in my soul they’ve tried again!

My most suspect occasion:

It was a full on “them” weekend, one of the first, after the initial Breed!

-Drove them to Atlantic City, she sucked his dick a majority of that ride!
-they stayed in our Timeshare, Atlant.Palace!
(Door was wide open at times, as were the blinds)
- I stayed at Bally’s! Gambling and caged! 😂

-I would sit on beach with binoculars looking into the room, hoping to catch them! Sometimes I did! ❤️❤️❤️

They were there, in that room, 90% of the WEEKEND!
They went on Dates, they Walked the Boardwalk, They ate out… then returned and went back at it!
She said “it was an absolute fuckfest!”

After the Drop-off home, and we all settle back in! That night, I’m licking her pussy, Duh!!! Haven’t seen it in two days! And it full from the afternoon session!

She tells me… “oh *******… babe!!! I hadn’t taken my pills this whole weekend! I totally forgot too!”

Needless to say I did my best to slurp any of him out of her! 🤣

It's not really an issue as we haven't quite got there yet, but we're prepared for it. Its also not a requirement for a willing bull to be brown/black.
If I put on my stag/cuck hat (yeah, I may be a bit schizophrenic regarding this) I get a mental kick of the social unacceptably and taboo nature of my wife being black bred. So getting her knocked up from a white guy, wouldn't do it much for me. That is something that I'm well capable of doing myself, as we already have a d@ughter together. I'm also endowed enough to be able to make her orgasm from vaginal penetration, something her earlier lovers had difficulties with.

Was impregnated by my lover what a wonderful time remember walking holding hands down the beach in Destin 8 months pregnant with my handsome black stud and the looks we got
Where in Destin where you? I live here and pretty much people don’t take issue with mixed race couples being together

Back