Pregnant Again!

Just found out I am pregnant again!

No, it is my husbands but I get super fucking horny when I am pregnant so bring on the BBC!

No worry about knocking me up if that is a concern for you so show me some clean tests and you can bareback my pussy all day long! Must be thick! Need to get me ready for delivery.

Just conceived this month so if you are interested in a MILF with a huge pregnant belly bouncing on your thick black rod around August - October HMU. Multiple BBC at the same time welcome! Fill all my holes!:threesome:
Would love to dump my load

No, it is my husbands but I get super fucking horny when I am pregnant so bring on the BBC!

No worry about knocking me up if that is a concern for you so show me some clean tests and you can bareback my pussy all day long! Must be thick! Need to get me ready for delivery.

Just conceived this month so if you are interested in a MILF with a huge pregnant belly bouncing on your thick black rod around August - October HMU. Multiple BBC at the same time welcome! Fill all my holes!:threesome:
Any idea who's Baby it is?

of course my alyssa has been either pregnant or nursing (often BOTH) "her" babies for better than a decade now since that first time with that very muscular, exceptionally tall, & extremely dark african athlete.

Very excited for you honey. Sounds like you are going to enjoy lots of BBC during your final months of pregnancy.

i get to mount anna from time to time.
im not black, but an exceedingly dark italian.
i may not be 12", but a solid 9"+ & nearly 3" thick.
also large in the balls & produce well.
not offended if youre not interested.
my wife likes to pawn me out sometimes. even will bring GFs home.
Nice are you in Michigan

Let’s see that sexxxy ass

Again... what number is this one
Are all your babies from other men (not hubby)

He is a lucky cuckold~!!!!

Attachments

• 0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg
    0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 34

Mmm yeah

I think I love you

Back