Pregnant Again!

Just found out I am pregnant again!

No, it is my husbands but I get super fucking horny when I am pregnant so bring on the BBC!

No worry about knocking me up if that is a concern for you so show me some clean tests and you can bareback my pussy all day long! Must be thick! Need to get me ready for delivery.

Just conceived this month so if you are interested in a MILF with a huge pregnant belly bouncing on your thick black rod around August - October HMU. Multiple BBC at the same time welcome! Fill all my holes!:threesome:
i get to mount anna from time to time.
im not black, but an exceedingly dark italian.
i may not be 12", but a solid 9"+ & nearly 3" thick.
also large in the balls & produce well.
not offended if youre not interested.
my wife likes to pawn me out sometimes. even will bring GFs home.

i get to mount anna from time to time.
im not black, but an exceedingly dark italian.
i may not be 12", but a solid 9"+ & nearly 3" thick.
also large in the balls & produce well.
not offended if youre not interested.
my wife likes to pawn me out sometimes. even will bring GFs home.
Definitely not against it but would have to see what you have to offer.

As long as it is long thick and dark …

No, it is my husbands but I get super fucking horny when I am pregnant so bring on the BBC!

No worry about knocking me up if that is a concern for you so show me some clean tests and you can bareback my pussy all day long! Must be thick! Need to get me ready for delivery.

Just conceived this month so if you are interested in a MILF with a huge pregnant belly bouncing on your thick black rod around August - October HMU. Multiple BBC at the same time welcome! Fill all my holes!:threesome:
Congratulations. My wife had had a lot of fun while pregnant. She loved it and her bulls did a lot too, playing with the fantasy of knocking her up next after delivery. Enjoy!

sounds fun pregnant milf, didn't know it was ppl on here way out in Montana either.

Where are you located?

Okay so there is a set date for the gangbang in atlanta right???

You wanted me in so..

Quite possibly the sluttiest post ever

Show me what you have and you might get to rub my swollen belly while you make me cum. Must be able to stretch it!
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Attachments

• 20211120_150041.jpg
    20211120_150041.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Back