Pregnant Again!

Johnwhitexxx

Couple
Real Person
From
MT, US
Just found out I am pregnant again!

No, it is my husbands but I get super fucking horny when I am pregnant so bring on the BBC!

No worry about knocking me up if that is a concern for you so show me some clean tests and you can bareback my pussy all day long! Must be thick! Need to get me ready for delivery.

Just conceived this month so if you are interested in a MILF with a huge pregnant belly bouncing on your thick black rod around August - October HMU. Multiple BBC at the same time welcome! Fill all my holes!:threesome:

No, it is my husbands but I get super fucking horny when I am pregnant so bring on the BBC!

No worry about knocking me up if that is a concern for you so show me some clean tests and you can bareback my pussy all day long! Must be thick! Need to get me ready for delivery.

Just conceived this month so if you are interested in a MILF with a huge pregnant belly bouncing on your thick black rod around August - October HMU. Multiple BBC at the same time welcome! Fill all my holes!:threesome:

every line of this is amazing. My wife would also get crazy horny when she was pregnant

i really hope you can have a bareback gangbang in october :) wish I could be there to watch!

Wish you were in NYC!

So hot, congratulations. I love white girls that are blacked.

Good evening! Nice too meet you and very much interested in joining in on the fun with the other black Bulls! I know it will be so Amazing! I will DM you. Ok! ❤️💋👍🏿

What’s your Snapchat or kik

too fucking right count me in :blackgrimace:

How can any horny black man resist this open invitation from such a sexy Hotwife.

fucking amazing and please dont be concerned about getting knocked up again and again and again

Damn I wish it was mines

Congratulations xx

Back