Looking for a swinger couple who's wifi is also pregnant like me!

ArkansasCouple

Couple
From
AR, US
I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. Me and my hubby and some freaks but we are also really cool and respectful and fun to hang out with once you get to know us! We'd love to find new friends to have fun with but specifically looking for a couple who's wife is also pregnant so both hubby's can take turns cumming in our pussies! We're located near Little Rock, Arkansas. Hit us up! 🤤😍🥵💦

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. Me and my hubby and some freaks but we are also really cool and respectful and fun to hang out with once you get to know us! We'd love to find new friends to have fun with but specifically looking for a couple who's wife is also pregnant so both hubby's can take turns cumming in our pussies! We're located near Little Rock, Arkansas. Hit us up! 🤤😍🥵💦
What a great idea for fun. We had the same fun over 50 years ago with friends who were also pregnant. Love to keep up with your search and fun and wish you the best in your search

Pics of the "wifi" 😂😂

Hi we're in Missouri steelville,mo would like to meet new friends

If you had an antivirus software this may have been avoided 🤣

well, alyssa is...but we're in colorado.
we'll be in dallas in november i think.
my wife is also bi? i'd guess you are too?
i know we'll be in tennessee next month, but i doubt we'll have time then.
alabama might happen in december, but not certain.

Back