Pregnancy risk games to play with your wife

allen92527320

Male
Gold Member
My first wife was very easy to get to do slutty things. As our lifestyle needs progressed we decided that we would play a game to see how she took her boyfriends black cock and when.

We had a pair of dice and a coin. Very easy to play. So exactly when her periods would end, we would flip a coin first. Whoever won got to decide if it was bareback or not. Then we would roll he dice to decide how many days after her period she would fuck him.

It was probably the hottest game we played.

Does anyone else play similar games now or have you n the past?

My first wife was very easy to get to do slutty things. As our lifestyle needs progressed we decided that we would play a game to see how she took her boyfriends black cock and when.

We had a pair of dice and a coin. Very easy to play. So exactly when her periods would end, we would flip a coin first. Whoever won got to decide if it was bareback or not. Then we would roll he dice to decide how many days after her period she would fuck him.

Does anyone else play similar games now or have you n the past?
Did you end up being parents????
If so, I hope you were the best dad ever to the outcome of this game. This "outcome" is a chil.d that needs love and dedication for 20+ yrs.

We never flipped a coin or used dice, but my nubile young SLUT cum back from Holiday knocked up ! She still cums HARD when she's getting fucked in front of an audience .😈👱‍♀️🍌💦💦💦👀👅💋✌🏻

Does anyone else play similar games now or have you n the

Back