Pregnancy or not

Alyciat

Couple
Gold Member
For some time upon my husband's urging I have enjoyed unbelievable sexual satisfaction with several black men. I do have one bull I see quite often and don't think I could be without the satisfaction and yearnings I have when experiencing it. . I have even gotten my widowed mom introduced to the joys of interracial sex.
My husband and I are now discussing the idea of being impregnated with an interracial baby. They idea of carrying and bearing an interracial baby is exciting to us . The idea of having a black baby inside me and seeing my belly grow is so exciting how me and my husband.
Could we get input from others that have gone through. I want to picture my belly growing and the thought of a beautiful baby suckling me !570049413_e9d2607dca.jpg

Last edited:
Stop fretting and embrace it. People make out that being impregnated by someone other than your husband is a huge deal—it’s not. People have been doing it since the dawn of time. Wife and I can vouch it’s incredibly pleasurable and satisfying.

(Just remember that actually raising ******* is, y’know, work.)

For some time upon my husband's urging I have enjoyed unbelievable sexual satisfaction with several black men. I do have one bull I see quite often and don't think I could be without the satisfaction and yearnings I have when experiencing it. . I have even gotten my widowed mom introduced to the joys of interracial sex.
My husband and I are now discussing the idea of being impregnated with an interracial baby. They idea of carrying and bearing an interracial baby is exciting to us . The idea of having a black baby inside me and seeing my belly grow is so exciting how me and my husband.
Could we get input from others that have gone through. I want to picture my belly growing and the thought of a beautiful baby suckling me !View attachment 3639988
Cross your fingers I nay be there !!

Could we get input from others that have gone through. I want to picture my belly growing and the thought of a beautiful baby suckling me !View attachment 3639988
i think mothers & daughters sharing about their sex lives is extremely hot.

did you both share a lover? if not, how did your mom meet her's? & how old was she?

thank you

Stop fretting and embrace it. People make out that being impregnated by someone other than your husband is a huge deal—it’s not. People have been doing it since the dawn of time. Wife and I can vouch it’s incredibly pleasurable and satisfying.

My wife and I are contemplating this with an older friend of ours who is biracial. He said he'd be honored to ******* a baby with her.

It was a fairly objective opinion!!

It's so bullshit you can smell them a mile away. I don't see the point of doing that.
But again, I think 80% or even more of this website and people on it is fake as *******.
Disappointing.
This tendency can be observed on all sex pages of the world !! Many thus experience their secret desires anonymously, but do not dare to do so!!

first time I watched my wife go black I knew she had to get impregnated it just was meant to be after 4 years it finally happened we are now happy to interracial children

Back