Preference to body type

ChasteCuckold

Male
From
UK
So I'm a woman and at 5'4 tall, thats 64 inches or 162.5 cm and have most of my life stuck around the dress size 12 to 14 mark (thats UK sizes) with the best will in the world I would be described as curvaceous.

So recently I have had a problem with an underachieve thyroid and after treatment (2 years) it is now under control and I am losing weight however in the interim I shot up 2 dress sizes to a 16/18 size (Uk sizes again) at this size on a really good day with the sun in your eyes so your squinting I would be described as Rubenesque but in reality more a BBW...

I meet men any way they come but mostly through swinger sites I am a member of, and shockingly the weight I'd like to say made no difference to the number of messages I received but it did, in fact I got a lot more responses at my highest weight than my normal and in particular from the black guys (I advertise for well hung not colour)

So it sort of begs the question do Black guys prefer us girls with a fuller figure or was it just my experience...

:oops::oops::oops: be interesting to read your answers...thanks xxx

And yes it is a shared profile....

Make that 55 views. Before an answer.

White guy here, also a people watcher you know malls, cafes that sort of thing.
Most black but not all white couples seem to be carrying a few extra pounds more so with the ladies.

The few white male black female couples seem to be average to slim.

So I'm a woman and at 5'4 tall, thats 64 inches or 162.5 cm and have most of my life stuck around the dress size 12 to 14 mark (thats UK sizes) with the best will in the world I would be described as curvaceous.

So recently I have had a problem with an underachieve thyroid and after treatment (2 years) it is now under control and I am losing weight however in the interim I shot up 2 dress sizes to a 16/18 size (Uk sizes again) at this size on a really good day with the sun in your eyes so your squinting I would be described as Rubenesque but in reality more a BBW...

I meet men any way they come but mostly through swinger sites I am a member of, and shockingly the weight I'd like to say made no difference to the number of messages I received but it did, in fact I got a lot more responses at my highest weight than my normal and in particular from the black guys (I advertise for well hung not colour)

So it sort of begs the question do Black guys prefer us girls with a fuller figure or was it just my experience...

my ex was rubenesque and down to a 12 in our time together and she had plenty of guys who would have fucked her given the chance.
as for you my girl you look damn fine especially loved the picture of that bull eating you.

I find thick women more appealing. In fact, I really don't understand why some women feel insecure about a few extra pounds. I do have a FEW black friends who prefer the slender bodies but there is just something about a thick women when I look at them. Maybe it really is in DNA lol, I don't know.

i think its because youre not verified as a real person or couple.
and in my experience its mostly the Husband that writes the messages. some single white men pretend to be a couple and posts pics of the wife without them knowing. some just want to collect dickpics for their fetish so it might be that your profile says male or because youre not verified?

tbh i also wouldnt react to this unless i see verification.

I used to be attracted to plus-size women, but my bitch ex-wife ruined that attraction for me forever. I’ve since remarried, and my Filipina wife of 4 years is a petite waif who weighs 90 lbs. soaking wet. I can’t imagine ever being attracted to anyone else, and her boyfriend feels the same way. No offense intended to any of you BBWs out there. :)

I don't think it is just black guys, many white guys prefer a woman with a full figure, especially me !!!!!!

Back