Potentially pregnant

I understand your point of view but I believe that if you know and accept that your wife is being fucked by another man and he shoots is baby making cum inside her unprotected cunt and womb, you have agreed to your wife having another man's baby and you should raise it as your own.
It is still his choice to raise it or not but, in my opinion it is only right and fair that he raise his wife's and her fuck buddy's lover.
And then what is the responsibility of the black liver then?

And then what is the responsibility of the black liver then?
The black lover should be responsible along with the slut wife and her cuckold husband.
also if the husband does not know his wife is letting men fuck her bareback, he is not responsible to raise his wife's baby from her fuck buddy.

Just my opinions.

I am fairly certain that I have 3 of my wife's babies from her fuck buddies. Even though my wife was cheating on me at the time, I am still happy that I raised her babies fathered by other men. They are now fine adults. But this is just how I feel about the subject, I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

So, my hot wife told me yesterday that she hasn't had her period yet this month. Historically, that has happened a couple of times due to various reasons (stress, illness, etc.), so it doesn't seem to concern her that it hasn't happened yet. However, we have not had sex in 7 weeks because she was out of town for a month and then when she came home I was having some health issues and we just haven't made the time since then. She did have sex with her boyfriend when she first came home and he came inside her twice. So now I am getting a little worried...what if he accidentally got her pregnant? She has an IUD and they never use condoms...should I say something to her about my concern?
The main question is what would you do if she is pregnant ??? Are you willing to support her on her decision no matter what it is ???

That's not totally true. Yes it is her body and choice there. But it his choice not to raise it as his own if it was not discussed and agrred upon before she got pregnant. That would be the responsibility of the black lover as a gentleman and true man.
then again, she is your wife & out of respect you discuss it...but my alyssa's had more than one, & i love them as i do my own *******. i enjoy being their dad, & they see me as such. the children i've blessed other wives with also are being raised by their husbands, in all but a couple cases. those wives refer to me me as "uncle marco." i'm mostly though a VERY close friend of the family. in those couple exceptional cases, the wife & husband are no longer together, & i'll not go into the details.
as for the "fathers" of alyssas mixed children...they are NOT involved. that was decided well before the fact. we wanted to avoid any potential "marital interference." our marriage is all the stronger because we do communicate point-blank honestly & openly.

Back