Post your videos where husband tells a stud to "Fuck My Wife!!"

VideoZ

Couple
Gold Member
From
MA, US
So.. We have well over two thousand (no exaggeration) mostly amateur videos.. cuckold/hotwife/wifesharing/hubby watching/etc etc videos, almost all are amateur...
BUT!!..
For some odd(?) reason it's rather rare (we have two or three, however) that the husband actually tells the stud "Fuck her!" or "Fuck my wife!!" or "Give it to her!" etc etc... Has anyone else noticed this (somewhat?) odd phenomenon? In almost all of the amateur videos we've seen an/or collected, it's a rare scene where husband is actually telling/asking the other guy to "Fuck My Wife!".
We wonder if it's something oddly psychological, that hubby doesn't want to say it? or can't say it? etc etc..
Or ones where hubby is asking her "How does that FEEL baby?" etc.

We will swap the two or three that we have collected (and also a couple of the non-amateur ones also where hubby says it), and we are going to eventually make a video of her first encounter with BBC (in May of '19 when we're on vacation) and I will DEFINITELY tell the chosen lucky BBC to "Fuck her! Fuck my wife!!" (Melissa gets excited hearing it when we're pretending, with her huge rabbit vibrator etc. Fantastic orgasms by her when I'm "telling him" - her imaginary BBC - to "Fuck My Wife!!!")

But other videos? Almost nobody seems to say it!.. We wonder why??... (and also wonder if anyone has any videos of this?).

Thoughts?.. Vids? (share/trade)?

Rob & Melissa

Attachments

• Fuck My Wife says spitroast.mp4
    3.2 MB · Views: 325
  • husband watches wife.mpg
    33.3 MB · Views: 266
  • Wife thanks husband for letting her get fucked.wmv
    22.3 MB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Back