Post your Taboo Fantasy

View attachment 6945600

I love the bimbo look when it’s done right, a slut with no shame is what the goal should be. They both nailed this little amateur scene and saved it from being ridiculous. Come for the terrible setup, stay for “Slut learns not to spit on bull”. Enjoy! I’ll link this to the thread that I teased with the photo of this scene. Probably
Fast foward to .58 second mark and enjoy my slow motion edit.

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.
Am the right person you need to talk to

I
My wife is on a Church-sponsored Missionary Service trip to an African country. In the evenings many of the young men of the village come to her bungalow to practice their English and learn of her religion. Their curiosity is not limited to religion though, and despite her weak protests, they begin having sex regularly, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. She had not packed her birth control pills, never expecting she would be fucking during her 6 weeks away from home. She returns home after a month and a half carrying her first black-bred baby. It won't be long before members of the congregation and Church Council notice her swelling belly and do the math...
n which country

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I love meeting a guy and sucking his cock within minutes of meeting him in the bathroom....I've blown guys in restaurants, clubs, stadiums, malls, and many more places...My queen loves when I'm a slutty whore too
Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

My fantasy is to have a girl cuck me like her wearing something that is fetish for me then for her to tease me by grinding on bbc and making out touching and feeling up on each other then slowly suck him althe way hard and then in every position take his bbc. Tease me lil while she doing it and her to tell me. To clean up and feed me his cum and then allow him to fill her again..him being 10-12 inches and dark black completion I need a bbc wife

Back