Post your Taboo Fantasy

As soon as he arrives he takes me and tears off all my clothing. Then before we even have a chance to close the curtains, as people pass by on the street just outside our Livingroom windows, a small crowd forms outside watching as I am Fully Dominated, and my husband watches helpless to stop him :devil::sex::devil:

Attachments

• Rough Sex.gif
    Rough Sex.gif
    21.9 MB · Views: 92
  • Rough Sex 2.gif
    Rough Sex 2.gif
    17.6 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I want to fuck a sexy, married white m0ther in her 40s, and her gorgeous two d@ughters, one in her 20s, and the other aged 16 or 17. I want to fuck all of them in the same hotel room, one right after the other, deliberately getting all of them pregnant, if possible. Some say that women who live together can somehow have synchronized cycles. Might be untrue, but this is a fantasy, so...

Last edited:
I want to fuck a sexy, married white m0ther in her 40s, and her gorgeous two d@ughters, one in her 20s, and the other aged 16 or 17. I want to fuck all of them in the same hotel room, one right after the other, deliberately getting all of them pregnant, if possible. Some say that women who live together can somehow have synchronized cycles. Might be untrue, but this is a fantasy, so...
Same

I have a fantasy of getting my wife a hotel room and blindfolding her. Then 4 different bbc bulls that I have vetted would take turns entering the room and fucking her one at a time. Once the first bull is done, #2 would enter and it would be his turn to fuck her. Then #3, and then #4. They would not speak while fucking her, and she would never remove the blindfold. They would cum on her body, not inside her. After the fourth man finishes and leaves, I would remove her blindfold and ask her which man fucked her the best, #1, 2, 3 or 4. Whichever one she chooses, that man would come back and spend the night with her in the hotel room and they would make love without the blindfold. I would leave so that they can enjoy themselves in privacy, and her pussy would be his to cum inside. I would come back the next morning and bring her breakfast and she would tell me all about it. She would be too sore to have sex with me, so she'd give me a handjob as she recounts the orgasms she had. I cum all over myself and we nap together as the morning light peeks in through the shades.

I have a fantasy of my wife’s bull bringing his 18yr old kid to my house on his birthday. His kid sits on my couch as my wife’s bull asks me to undress her for his *******. I undress my wife and present her to his ******* on the couch. He starts to checkout my wife feeling her ass and pussy turning her around. Then my wife kneels down before him and removes his shorts. My wife starts kissing the head of his cock then slowly licks his big black shaft till she gets to his balls then she starts sucking on them as she slowly jerks his young cock. Her bull says to me, man your wife looks good with that big black cock in her mouth, now I know why you like watching. I answered, yes it’s beautiful. His kid leans back on the couch and enjoys my wife’s service on his cock. Her bull says he’s 18 it’s ok if he has a beer? I say yeah I’ll get them. I come back with two beers hand my wife’s bull one then I bring one over to the kid and open the beer and hand it to him. He leans back drinks the beer as my wife is now sucking his cock fast I hear him moan and say this white slut can suck some dick dad. My wife continued sucking his cock and rubbing his balls till he came in her mouth. My wife swelled it all. He lifted my wife up and told her to sit on his lap.she sat on his lap and leaned back into his chest. He started playing with her tits saying how big and nice they are, then he moved his hand down playing with her pussy, he looked over to me commenting how much he likes my wife’s pussy and how wet she is. My wife started moaning and he increased his rubbing on her pussy he asked my wife, you like that, my wife was like mmmmhmmm, you are my white slut tonight huh, oh yeah, I own this pussy just like my dad, oh yeah fuck yeah immm cummmmming. Her bull was saying to me, wow my ******* likes his new pussy, she’s going to get a lot of cock now. After she came he lifted her up and put her on the couch then he lined his young cock up to my wife’s pussy and ran the head up and down her slit asking her you want my black cock? Yes please, Please what? Please fuck me, I’ll fuck you if your husband ask me too. Beg your husband to ask me. Please babe ask him to fuck your wife please. So I asked him can you fuck my wife. He slipped the head of his cock in then pulled it out looked right at me. This is your white wife I’m going to fuck but she is my white slut right? Yes she is my wife. And? She is your white slut. Very good because I’m going to fuck her good. He slid his cock slowly into her inch by inch. Then he started fucking her like crazy my wife had so many orgasm they were making out fucking slowly then fast. My wife was totally fucked. Then her bull summoned her to him, she crawled over to him and he had his cock out and she just swallowed it. When it was over the both got dressed and said goodbye his ******* came up to my wife who was right next to me and started kissing her and groping her tits then he turned her to face me she was looking right at me and he told her as he was rubbing her pussy and tits how good he fucked her. My wife told me he fucked her so good best orgasms she ever had that she loves his cock and she is now his white slut. He laughed then kissed my wife and said see you tomorrow slut and they left.

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
    IMG_3402.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3616.jpeg
    IMG_3616.jpeg
    667.7 KB · Views: 76
Let’s say we get married and for our honeymoon, We go on holiday to a Caribbean island to get away for a few days and relax after a stressful wedding.

We stay at a nice resort and chill out for the first day after flying and go out for food and drinks, we get back after a few drinks and start having sex ;)

We have sex in all sort of positions and we even bring toys and bondage so I can tie you up ;)

The next day we go to the beach outside the resort and notice a nude beach further down so we decide to go over and find a quiet area to chill out

Once we get settled down we chill for a little bit and you decide to go for a little dip and ask me to take pictures of you.

After taking a few pics I get hard and decide to go sit back down and look around and notice a group of guys walking down the beach with a ball

I remember your still out in the water and they could definitely see you naked ;)

I notice there’s 4 of them walking down and they all start looking at you, they set up a little bit down the beach from us but close enough to hear them

You come back up and see all of them playing, you notice there all naked too and fairly hung 👀, I notice you looking and as you get back to me I ask if you enjoyed view ;)

You blush and pretend to be clueless and I say the noticed you and watched you for a while, I tease you asking did you like the attention and you just smiled at me ;)

You decide to sunbath for a bit and then ask me to put sun cream all over you, I then go take a nap and you start watching them playing with the ball watching there cocks swing ;)

You start to get wet and try to resist playing with yourself, you wake me up and say you’re ready to go back to the room and you rush me to go

Once back in the room you push me on the bed and start sucking me instantly, then you climb on top and I slide right on because of how wet you are ;)

I notice and tease you knowing the reason your so horny and your moaning gets louder and you start to cum over and over again

I cum deep in you and you fall to the side of me exhausted, we chill out for a bit and get ready to go out a few hours later

We go for food and then ask someone for a recommendation for a good bar and they suggest a bar outside the resort and we get a taxi over to it

We walk in and go to the bar, as in ordering you notice the guys from earlier around a pool table at the back of the bar and you start thinking about there cocks again 👀

I notice you looking at something and turn around and see what your looking at ;)

We get our drinks and go sit in a both the other side of the bar but in sight of the pool table, I notice you can’t stop looking over and I say are you thinking about earlier ;)

You say yes, and I tease you asking were you thinking about them fucking you earlier and you don’t answer so I know you were 👀

You go to the toilet while I go get another round, as you get to the door the men’s door next to it opens and one of the guys from earlier notices you and you smile to him

I see him go over to his friends and say the naked girl from the beach earlier is in the same bar, I hear them all agree they’d love to get a closer look at you ;)

I over heard this and then took out drinks back to the table, you come back out and tell me you how wet you are and I tease you ;)

I suggest a game of pool and you look at me like a deer in headlights as we would have to go closer to them

You agree and we go over I ask if we can play the next game and they agree, as we wait they keep sneaking looks at you and then they finally finish

As they finish, I suggest you go take your pants off and put them in your bag, you say your dress is short and they might see when you bend over and I say exactly;)

You go take them off and come back very quickly, we start playing and they sit on a table near by, I purposely take shots where you’d end up having to bend over showing off to them ;)

Before we finish you go to the bar to get another round and another one comes up at the same time, he introduces himself and ask why we’re here as he’s local and never seen us before

You say we’re on our honeymoon and celebrating and that it’s our second night, he congratulates you and says I’m a lucky man you blush and agree with him ;)

After you make your order he comments saying how sexy you looked on the beach earlier and you blush saying thank you and you comment him and his friends did too 👀

As you walk back to me he invites us to join them and I over hear and agree to after our game

You come back to me and pass me my ******* and you ask what am I up to and I smirk saying nothing ;)

We finish our game and go to join them, we make small talk and then I go to the toilet and another one joins me

While I go they start to flirt with you and you get horny and start thinking of there cocks again

While in the bathroom, I decided to take a chance and tell the guy about the sex we had after the beach and he smirks saying oh really, I even show him the pictures I took and he says I’m lucky to get a hot wife like you ;)

I laugh and agree and he asks what we’re doing after this, I say probably back to the hotel and sex, he says to come back to there’s and have a few more drinks and they have some weed also, I said I’ll have to check with you but probably yes

We go back to the table and I notice your face is red and I can tell how horny you are, they go out for a smoke and i mention the invite and you agree

You tell me about them flirting and i ask did you enjoy it, you nodded not sure what to say, I come close and whisper in your ear, do you wanna go and show off for them

You nod again and also say you want to do more than show off I start getting hard from the idea and you notice and smile

Once they come back In they get shots and start keep them coming till the bar shuts, we get very ******* and all go back to there’s

We go to there’s and I go into the kitchen to help make drinks while you sit on the sofa, two of them sit either side of you and another sits across from you, at first you cross you legs till I come back

I soon come in and hand you a ******* one of the guys ask if I’d like to sit next you and I said there fine to sit three and I sit on the sofa on the side, the other guy still up puts music on and we start to chill

After we chill for a bit you decide to move your legs so there apart and the guy across from you can see under your dress

I noticed and see him smiling, on of the guys next to you starts to light a spliff and passes it around after a few tokes , you ask where the toilet is and one of them tells you to follow him

You look at me and I nod at you while smirking, you know this means to go ahead ;)

You follow behind him and he shows you the toilet, you start to walk in and then turn around and grab his hand pulling him in with you ;)

You start making out with him then go to your knees and pull out his cock and starting sucking him, you pull your dress around your waist and rub your clit

After a minute you tell him you need him inside of you and you bend over the sink as he lines up his cock and pushes into you

You instantly cum and start to moan, the other guys question where you both are and I just tell them he’s probably fucking you and she wants to fuck all of you

They all smirk and then they hear you moaning over the music, we all get up and walk to the toilet we open the door and see you getting fucked

I suggest we take it back to the living room so we can all get a go and he pulls out , you complain saying you’re about to cum and then one says not to worry you’ll be cumming plenty more soon

The one fucking you pulls your dress down and then throws you over his shoulder as we all walk back to the room

When you get in he throws you in the floor and we’re all naked stroking our cocks as you get on your knees we get closer and stand in a circle around you

You look at me and say thank you so much and I say anything for you and then grab your head and make you suck my cock

You grab a cock in each hand and start stoking, you then go in a circle for a while sucking each of us multiple times

One of them lies down on the floor and two of us grab your arms and lift you onto his cock to ride while you carry on sucking us

You start to cum on his cock and he’s getting ready to cum, you say not yet and move onto the sofa in doggy one of them gets in from of you while you get fucked from behind

We do this for an hour each taking turns and then I make a suggestion, one lays down on the sofa and you get on top

I come behind you and spit on my fingers and rub your ass, I tell you we’re gonna double penetrate you and they all get excited

You moan knowing your gonna be stuffed full of cock and beg for it ;)

After some time I came and the other guy cum in you and you feel it all deep inside you

After we pull out another two pull you onto them and fuck you the same way while you suck the other one

While they fuck you me and the other guy go have a ******* and a spliff while you’re getting fucked ;)

Soon after they cum in you too and join us for a ******* and your left with the last guy

He’s the biggest of us all and he wants to fuck your ass

You look at him and say to fuck you like his little slut and then lay down and he fucks you from behind

You feel him stretch you out and we hear you scream in pleasure as he fills you with cum to

He comes and joins us as you lay on the sofa shaking from the fucking you’ve just got

A mí me excita mostrar cosas íntimas de mi mujer y revelar su identidad
Hola amigos. Quería ver quiénes tienen fantasías tabú iguales o similares. Hagamos que esto sea interesante, informativo y libre de prejuicios. Publique sus comentarios y veamos si tal vez alguien coincida con usted y posiblemente lo haga realidad.

View attachment bimboslut.mov

Update: Fast forward to .58 second mark unless you want a poor man’s behind the scenes look at video editing.

I love the bimbo look when it’s done right, a slut with no shame is what the goal should be. They both nailed this little amateur scene and saved it from being ridiculous. Come for the terrible setup, stay for “Slut learns not to spit on bull”. Enjoy! I’ll link this to the thread that I teased with the photo of this scene. Probably

Last edited:
I love the bimbo look when it’s done right, a slut with no shame is what the goal should be. They both nailed this little amateur scene and saved it from being ridiculous. Come for the terrible setup, stay for “Slut learns not to spit on bull”. Enjoy! I’ll link this to the thread that I teased with the photo of this scene.
View attachment 6945600

I love the bimbo look when it’s done right, a slut with no shame is what the goal should be. They both nailed this little amateur scene and saved it from being ridiculous. Come for the terrible setup, stay for “Slut learns not to spit on bull”. Enjoy! I’ll link this to the thread that I teased with the photo of this scene. Probably
Sorry this is the unedited version, but it’s better than nothing

Back