Post your Taboo Fantasy

Mine I don't think is really that taboo but... to meet a complete stranger and end up back in a hotel room and for us both to know we have to be very careful but in the end he ends up bare and just goes wild and risks it anyway.

As exciting as it sounds I don't think I could bring myself to actually enjoy it while risking getting pregnant by a complete stranger. But I know the exrotic factor is there.
Sexy fantasy tho

Hello all, I have this taboo fantasy of being on a family vacation with my wife and ******* and her black boyfriend. The place we rented has a hot tub and we are all hanging out in the hot tub, my ******* is next to her boyfriend and my wife is on the other side of him and I’m next to my wife. After hanging out and talking my daughters boyfriend whispers something in her ear and she smiles and leans over towards my wife then moves back. When she leaned over she took my wife’s hand and placed it on her boyfriend’s cock and started moving her hand up and down his cock until my wife was doing it herself, then my ******* just sat back and continued our conversation. Do to the bubbles I didn’t know what was happening I just saw my wife smile.
Then my *******’s boyfriend whispered in her ear again and my ******* leaned over and her hands went under the water. Then I saw my wife bite her lower lip and smiled. I still was not sure what was happening as my *******’s boyfriend kept having a casual conversation with me. After a little while my *******’s boyfriend turned to my wife, and asked her if she wants to suck it. My wife just said yes. He said then ask me, and my wife said can I please suck your cock? I was blown away I didn’t know what to do so I just listened. Her boyfriend told my wife he wanted her to beg for his black cock. My wife said please let me suck your big black cock please.
At this point my daughters boyfriend sat up on the edge of the hot tub and his big black cock comes into view. My wife gets on her knees in front of him and starts giving him a sensual blow job she is kissing it, licking it and sucking his big cock. He is leaning back as calm as could be, asking me what our plans are for tomorrow. I respond that I was thinking of going to the beach. I couldn’t say anything else as I watched my wife falling in love with his black cock. It looked so natural for my wife to be sucking on his cock.
At this point my ******* slid over by me and said doesn’t mommy look beautiful with my boyfriends cock in her mouth daddy? All I could do is say yes. Then my ******* asked if I wanted to see him take my wife’s black cock virginity. I just stuttered yes. Then my ******* said you have to ask him to fuck your wife daddy, but know he will be fucking both of us for the rest of our vacation. Your wife and ******* will be his for this vacation and when ever we come by your house. Is that what you want daddy? I just said yes, the whole moment was just so surreal, how beautiful and natural my wife looked worshipping his cock. My ******* said go ahead daddy ask him. So I asked him, could you fuck my wife.
He was so calm as he asked me if I’m sure that is what I want, he said your wife really wants it isn’t that right babe. My wife lifted her head off his cock and answered god yes and went back to kissing his cock. He looked at me and said sure I’ll turn your wife into a black cock loving wife.
He told my wife to get up and mount his cock, my wife stood up and straddled his legs and he said know babe turn around and face your husband I want him to see your face when you experience your first black cock so he knows the moment you become mine.
My wife turned around and was looking me right in the eyes when she lowered her self on his cock. It was at this moment I knew what he meant I knew at this point my wife will be sexually disappointed with me and she will need him for her sexual satisfaction. I knew she was going to crave it by the way her eyes rolled back in her head and the beautiful sounds of her first orgasm.
My ******* said isn’t this beautiful daddy mommy looks so good and she is loving it. You made her dreams come true daddy, she is now like me and is going to crave black cock all the time daddy. Then my ******* went over and started making out with her boyfriend as he fucked my wife. At this point he owned all the white women in my family and it is wonderful.
My dick got hard reading this again, so fucking beautiful and so hot.

My wife is on a Church-sponsored Missionary Service trip to an African country. In the evenings many of the young men of the village come to her bungalow to practice their English and learn of her religion. Their curiosity is not limited to religion though, and despite her weak protests, they begin having sex regularly, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. She had not packed her birth control pills, never expecting she would be fucking during her 6 weeks away from home. She returns home after a month and a half carrying her first black-bred baby. It won't be long before members of the congregation and Church Council notice her swelling belly and do the math...

My wife is on a Church-sponsored Missionary Service trip to an African country. In the evenings many of the young men of the village come to her bungalow to practice their English and learn of her religion. Their curiosity is not limited to religion though, and despite her weak protests, they begin having sex regularly, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. She had not packed her birth control pills, never expecting she would be fucking during her 6 weeks away from home. She returns home after a month and a half carrying her first black-bred baby. It won't be long before members of the congregation and Church Council notice her swelling belly and do the math...
Nothing one trip to PP can't cure.

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.

Back