Post your Taboo Fantasy

Our fantasy is to have 3-5 couples that are into the hotwife-cuck-bbc dynamics and all show up at our house where there are a number of attractive BBC gentlemen in attendance. Once inside, all cucks remove their own clothing while each is wearing their cage. The wives are dressed in an evening cocktail dress while all the other men are dressed in a suit. Throughout the evening, the cuck husbands provide drinks along with any other service requested by either the hotwife or her BBC attendant.
👍👍👍

The wife once agreed to be used blindfolded and taken by car in the trunk and used all night at an orgy as an object for anything.
Pretty nasty stuff happened to her that night, woof woof.
The pic is an idea of how she looked being taken away

Attachments

• Cassandra Blair ******* in the trunk.jpg
    Cassandra Blair ******* in the trunk.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
I have a fantasy of being part of a white wife gangbang session and I go last being the last BBC bull there and fuck her cum filled pussy while her husband is underneath her eating her out and licking my balls then I have her sit on my face so I can taste her cum filled pussy then have her ride me in reverse cowgirl while I suck her cucks cock

Wife booking a cheap motel and during her lunch break a couple of her work friends come over and take her. They all go back to work and at the end of the day she comes home and tells me what happened. I also get to explore her underwear that's she's been wearing all after noon
Early on into dating my husband I used to let him come over and find my panties full of dried cum in my hamper. I did it to see if he would stop talking to me or be a good boy and let me cuck him.

Chciałbym przywiazać moją dojrzałą żonę do latarni na ulicy w dzielnicy zamieszkanej przez czarnych i mogli by ją ruchać wszyscy którzy by tylko chcieli, zwłaszcza bardzo młodzi

Back