Post your Taboo Fantasy

cucking him while he's caged in public!

View attachment 6537916
That's hard to do.
I just wanted my husband to walk on the nude beach with me with his cage on. Just walk, I was not going to fuck anyone. We got to the entrance and I lost my clothes and he just could not do it. No one that we knew was going to be there, but he just couldn't. We left and went to Rosa's instead.

Was out having a beer yesterday and noticed a couple at the next table. She probably mid 50's and very classy and noticed the big rock on her finger because she kept moving her hand around. He was mid 30's, black and buff. The had a lot of touching going on and kept watching enjoying my beer. My mind started wondering and thinking that would be beyond hot if my wife was in her place. I came out of my deep thought when he said very loudly if only your husband could see you now grabbing at my crotch. I about fell off the stool after that. Unbelievable how hot that got me and thought about it all night.

The wife has always had a fantasy were she was used in a "sexual ritual" of some sort and turned over to demons for sex.
Like the pictures posted

Attachments

• Tawny Captured In The Ruins.jpg
    Tawny Captured In The Ruins.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Tawny Captured In The Ruins 02.jpg
    Tawny Captured In The Ruins 02.jpg
    953 KB · Views: 112
  • Tawny Captured In The Ruins 03.jpg
    Tawny Captured In The Ruins 03.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 153
Our fantasy is to have 3-5 couples that are into the hotwife-cuck-bbc dynamics and all show up at our house where there are a number of attractive BBC gentlemen in attendance. Once inside, all cucks remove their own clothing while each is wearing their cage. The wives are dressed in an evening cocktail dress while all the other men are dressed in a suit. Throughout the evening, the cuck husbands provide drinks along with any other service requested by either the hotwife or her BBC attendant.
👍👍👍

Back