Post your Taboo Fantasy

I was thinking about this today After seeing the dildo one ! Wouldn't it be hott to catch the wife playing with a dildo (blk) and you would be surprised about it !!! Just like peaking in and seeing her and watching her and then right about when she is about to cummm go help her 😍😍😍 Telling her oh that's good you have been practicing for the real thing and see what she does 😍😍😍😍 she would cummm so hard I think

Mine right now is making a bad bet on a game. I’d bet an afternoon with my girlfriend with a group of older and younger bulls. When I lose they decide to take her right then and there, giving her a rough gangbang and taking videos of her PAWG ass bouncing on each of their dicks. Next thing I know every weekend I’m driving my girlfriend over to get gangbanged for a few hours at one of their houses, they usually run trains, blowbangs, and airtight fuck her. She got fucked so well and I owe so much/keep on making bad bets that she has to come over weekly to get blacked. By then she’s usually dressing up in sexy lingerie for them.

Mine right now is making a bad bet on a game. I’d bet an afternoon with my girlfriend with a group of older and younger bulls. When I lose they decide to take her right then and there, giving her a rough gangbang and taking videos of her PAWG ass bouncing on each of their dicks. Next thing I know every weekend I’m driving my girlfriend over to get gangbanged for a few hours at one of their houses, they usually run trains, blowbangs, and airtight fuck her. She got fucked so well and I owe so much/keep on making bad bets that she has to come over weekly to get blacked. By then she’s usually dressing up in sexy lingerie for them.
I doubt she knows about this fantasy.

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs (big Jax Slayher bros) to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuckmeat. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

The other would be 2-3 BBC studs on a cross country road trip with us in an RV. They can take turns with her during the day and then when we find a spot for the night they can show me how good they are at making her cum.

Final one - a huge gangbang on a boat. Like 10-15 BBC studs out on the open waters having the time of their lives with her.
We had a friend get in Finacial trouble and moved in with us for 6 months . My wife is loud getting off . After a week or so we all went out for drinks and he finally asked if I'd be ok letting my wife fuck him that night . He new we had friends we partied with but she wasn't fucking guys alone. We got home and my wife knew she could fuck him that night . 3 hours of hearing her getting off was amazing . From that night on she fucked us both almost I st every day
He was straight and had no idea I are her pussy every time they fucked .

Wifey has a home invasion fantasy, the burglars being black men ;)

She sleeps naked or without anything on but a thin night gown, so the men have easy access to her sexually

It’s quite taboo since it involves raceplay, r*ape play and has quite the tinge of racism added so she hasn’t shared it with anyone but me.

I’m thinking she’d be open to rough group sex with black men bordering on CNC

Our fantasy is to have 3-5 couples that are into the hotwife-cuck-bbc dynamics and all show up at our house where there are a number of attractive BBC gentlemen in attendance. Once inside, all cucks remove their own clothing while each is wearing their cage. The wives are dressed in an evening cocktail dress while all the other men are dressed in a suit. Throughout the evening, the cuck husbands provide drinks along with any other service requested by either the hotwife or her BBC attendant.

Our fantasy is to have 3-5 couples that are into the hotwife-cuck-bbc dynamics and all show up at our house where there are a number of attractive BBC gentlemen in attendance. Once inside, all cucks remove their own clothing while each is wearing their cage. The wives are dressed in an evening cocktail dress while all the other men are dressed in a suit. Throughout the evening, the cuck husbands provide drinks along with any other service requested by either the hotwife or her BBC attendant.
That sounds like a lot of fun

Like her bull to use a permanent marker and write all over her body before and during a gangbang. Various slogans describing what she is and what her body is for. Black cock only, whore, slut, use my holes, bareback only etc.

Then she can go put on her "black cock whore" bikini and walk through town with a big wet patch smelling like cum and with her belly swelling.

Back