Post your Taboo Fantasy

One of many. My sister (Angie) )age 42, 5'7", short brunette hair, petite, about 130lbs., professional golfer. great legs; loves to workout. She is widowed. Meets a black Adonis; weight-lifter, laborer. They begin a regular weekly session which lasts for hours in his second floor, upstairs apartment. I occupy the downstairs apartment. The walls and ceilings are paper thin. I make sure that I am in my apartment when my sister makes her weekly visit upstairs. The acoustics are prefect.

To see my sister with bbc,,
I love fucking a lady while her brother watches! It's my absolute fav...I used to have a girlfriend and her full brother lived with us. After he moved in the sex got real hott. The very first night, as he was sitting on the couch watching tube, me and her were on the other end of the same sectional couch making out like crazy teenagers. I was smacking her ass and pawing all over her. He got all red in the face and glanced over from time to time. As I pushed her dress up, yanked her panties to the side, shoved my fingers in her, she halfway screamed and squirted. I bent over the couch and spanked her real properly, I could tell he was embarrassed but he was helpless to protest or do anything about as he was under our roof, lol At that point I told him, in no uncertain terms, I'm going to pound his sister and he can accept it and watch or if he cant control his emotions or anger, he needs to leave the room. He immediately promised he would behave himself if gets to watch but asked if he can masturbate. I tossed him a bottle of ky that I kept on hand to lube her ass up for anal as I'm pretty hung and like to get little rough. He dropped his sweat pants and we both laughed at his hard but little dicky. lol I manhandled her extra rough and took her over and over while he was stroking himself and messing himself. She said it was hott as fuck and now he's involved constantly. He is NOT allowed to fuck her but sometimes we make him clean her up after.

fantasy:
I'm stuck in an African country because they found some weed on me.

I've been waiting in a tiny cell for three days after being arrested and being brought before a judge.
I feel that the prosecutor and the judge know each other well. I don't have a defense attorney.

They tell me that I have the choice to go to jail for 2 years, a horrible thought. The three days in solitary confinement were enough for me. I'm done.
Alternatively, I will work for her as a whore. white bitches go well here in this country, the judge tells me.

What will I choose?

We discussed a fantasy of having a college football player live with us and her wearing little or nothing around him and seducing him when im not around and then starting to fuck him regularly in our bedroom when im not home and in his room until she is ready to reveal to him Im in on it and then I start to watch and they let it all hang out around the house regularly in front of me. She would go with him to parties and meet his friends an she would expect us both to help take care of his needs while in college for food and take him with us on trips and outings as a regular new member of our family thats staying with us while in college...But then her inviting him into our bedroom or walking naked randomly around the house in front of us and encouraging him to take her in front of me with his built body and her training him to humiliate me and teach him how this lifestyle works by showing him what do to, not to do, etc all while using his young naive stamina to mold into the perfect alpha for us both and get comfortable humiliating me just like she instructs him too since she is teaching him and making him more comfortable in being dominate bull in just the right way so he isn't shy but not too aggressive and unchecked...and then enjoying his young energetic young cock pumping her pussy full of his sperm and always wanting more but not admitting to me how much she really enjoys him cuming inside her tight pussy and considering getting pregnant if it happened and being excited and keeping it the entire time already knowing her desires and not telling me until it occured so I don't get paranoid and jealous when she reveals how much she enjoys fucking him and how much better he fucks her than she ever enjoyed with me and doesn't see me in that way any longer thus holding back discussing her feelings though I already know and can am getting off watching her blush and desire grow wild when he is around and im watching her reaction when hes getting fucked by him and she's not even realizing its obvious to anyone that knows her how much shes enjoying getting fucked regularly and raw by a live in lover who she also has some control and influence over as an older woman sexually molding and able to get him to be as aggressive, dominant as she asks him to be over us both and she enjoys when she is mad or tiffed off at me then using him sexually in front of me or at inconvenient places and times and making him humiiliate me in front of her and i cant do anything other than get mad because hes so much more fit and athletic and bigger than me and lives with us and that his wife fucks senseless several times a week.

Furthering that fantasy is to make him a honorary member of the family and get our famiyl members used to him being around so he is always there as student renter who becomes a good friend and we kinda take under our wing long term and who just comes over regularly years later and hangs out and fucks my wife regularly and goes on trips with us while we help him out on his journey and career all the time we both suck and submit to him and he eventually breeds my wife adding to our own family childen..we say we got artificial insemination but he comes over reguarly afterwards to have sex with her and bond with the baby and help out with her suckling their baby in front of us both so we accept she loves and nurtures their baby which is now our baby but he now has rights to her pussy when he wants it or she needs it and I have no say if she tells me she needs him to come over and service her thats it, and either myself or her will have to call him.. she wants me to call him over sometimes for her if shes busy or she tells me to do it since as her husband, Im still responsible for arranging and coordinating for her sexual needs to be met and setting up visits and arranging for her lovers to come over on a schedule or when asked or told by her she needs to get fucked and wants me to call so and so to come see us. As her cuckold beta male thats my job and to make sure she knows they are coming and they are on the way and prepared to stay short or long term visit. She or I will invite them to stay weekends or nights or tell her to go stay with them for a few days while I take care of things at home and i might stop by and visit one night and ******* some beers watch some tv and hang out with them both so they can both get off having sex in front of me and show me how comfortable and settled in she is at his place staying a few days with toiletries and a change of clothes she keeps over there for stays.
We fantasized about her being so attracted and us being so comfortable that I would accept whether i liked it or not that she stayed with some lovers over several nights and i would call and check on her but she would make herself at home as their girlfriend and clean their house, hang out and fuck them regularly while there and not worry about me but let them know how much she likes them more than she does me and needs to get away from me sometimes and just concentrate on making her lover happy for a few days and not worry about my needs for a little bit.
When i would come over making it a point for them to have sex indescriminately in front of me and only humiliate me by telling me how much better he is than me and its his pussy and her telling him how pathetic i am and i couldn't please her and love seeing him suck her lovers cuck and clean her pussy because im a bitch boy cuckold to her alpha lover taking her pussy and she needs his cum inside her. And finally how much she enjoys seeing me submit to her lover and how much more that makes her feel better about wanting her lover to cum inside her pussy and get her pregnant in front of me and me see her suckling his babies.

Then the final fantasy is me always near her lovers with her legs spread wide open so I can see their larger super cocks going in and out of her pussy while she tells me thats what shes been needing and do i enjoy seeing it as much as shes enjoying it inside her.. And then telling me to tell her lover i want him to cum inside my wife's pussy for me because I can't.. Do what I cant and cum inside my wife's tight pussy for me with your superior cum and your superior larger cock all the way inside her stretching her pussy because mine isn't big enough to please her.

I watch my ******* on her hands and knees with one black guy fucking her hard from behind and another with is big cock slamming in and out of her mouth. When they both cum in her and she's lying there gasping from her orgasm, I fuck her ass hard. Then I pull out and shove my dick in her mouth and cum.

I love fucking a lady while her brother watches! It's my absolute fav...I used to have a girlfriend and her full brother lived with us. After he moved in the sex got real hott. The very first night, as he was sitting on the couch watching tube, me and her were on the other end of the same sectional couch making out like crazy teenagers. I was smacking her ass and pawing all over her. He got all red in the face and glanced over from time to time. As I pushed her dress up, yanked her panties to the side, shoved my fingers in her, she halfway screamed and squirted. I bent over the couch and spanked her real properly, I could tell he was embarrassed but he was helpless to protest or do anything about as he was under our roof, lol At that point I told him, in no uncertain terms, I'm going to pound his sister and he can accept it and watch or if he cant control his emotions or anger, he needs to leave the room. He immediately promised he would behave himself if gets to watch but asked if he can masturbate. I tossed him a bottle of ky that I kept on hand to lube her ass up for anal as I'm pretty hung and like to get little rough. He dropped his sweat pants and we both laughed at his hard but little dicky. lol I manhandled her extra rough and took her over and over while he was stroking himself and messing himself. She said it was hott as fuck and now he's involved constantly. He is NOT allowed to fuck her but sometimes we make him clean her up after.
I am definitely the little dicked little bro in this scenario. Would have loved to not have to hide and spy like I did but actually get to watch and wank to them fucking in front of me. I'd have cleaned them both

Back