Post your Taboo Fantasy

Reading some really turned us on, I have dreamt about one several times , so here goes.

we found a beautiful camping spot next to the ocean , I set up the tent and fire pit , Kim lay naked sunbathing while I got the site ready for our few days , late in the afternoon we heard vehicles approaching, two 4x4 drove in , out came four black men with one white woman , setting up there camp a few yard away from us , they gave us a wave , night fell and they had a fire plus music and lots to ******* , one came over to see if we wanted to join them , we thought it strange but did accept, the night was great and very friendly to ny surprise Kim had a ball with them but I did notice there interest in Kim.

next morning the sun was hot and Kim put on her bikini , a very skimpy one and went for a swim , as I prepared breakfast they emerged guys only wearing boxers and the woman naked , she went of to the beach to return with Kim laughing, they joined the guys leaving me alone , next the guys went for a swim and Sam and Kim came over for a coffee , Sam was around 35 and extremely well proportioned and very brown , Sam was lovely telling us she was the guys slut , nudging Kim she asked if she was my slut , both laughing .

the guys returned and all were totally naked , I felt out of place as they came to join us , Kim was fascinated with there body’s and especially the huge cock and balls hanging , one grabbed sams ass , come Sam I need a fuck , they left with the others laughing, one asked Kim if she wanted one as well , he looked at me , well you ok with that , yes of course if Kim wants it , later that day Kim asked me if it was ok if she did get proposed, of course it’s ok I said you have always wanted a black cock so here is your chance go for it .

as night fell the fires were lite and we all got together for a night of drinking , Sam and Kim still half naked sat together while us guys talked ******* and sex , one guy told me Kim had the body he would love to explore would that be ok , I just smiled, one guy pulled out a joint and we all had some , he then started to stroke Kim’s ass as he gave her the smoke , hold it in baby you will feel loose and I love loose women , as she took another drag he pulled the ties on her pants leaving her totally naked , his boxers dropped and he rested his cock between her ass cheeks , Kim now had a naked black man exploring her body , come Kim let’s fuck , his cock grew thick and long he turned her around picked her up with her legs around his waist he started to penetrate her , oooh she moaned , fuck me , one held her ass for support as he went deep in her , my turn next he yelled , Sam got close to Kim , enjoy baby you deserve a huge cock and there is a bigger one to come,I want to introduce you to a gang bang and these guys are great at it , for the four days Kim was used by everyone even Sam.

To be auctioned off to the highest bidder

View attachment 6049390
Sammy has told me that one of her fantasy situation would be is to be is a prize in an auction have to parade naked prior to the start of the auction and be auctioned to the highest bidder for a weekend or the week even and when I asked her if some guy who she didn’t like bid and won her what would she do then she answered ,she didn’t know but she would then have to do whatever they wanted that made her even more horny and wet

Sammy has told me that one of her fantasy situation would be is to be is a prize in an auction have to parade naked prior to the start of the auction and be auctioned to the highest bidder for a weekend or the week even and when I asked her if some guy who she didn’t like bid and won her what would she do then she answered ,she didn’t know but she would then have to do whatever they wanted that made her even more horny and wet
I love that idea - being paraded around naked for all to see.

I am a romantic guy, so i think that an emotional involvment of my wife with her black lover could cause more pain to me... but also more excitement. The idea that she could fall in love for her lover is scary, but very exciting at the same time.

So i imagine my wife smiling to him, dancing with him... lots of french kissing, even in public.

Then they don't fuck in my fantasies: they make love.

Missionary position and lots of kisses again. He makes her cum several times, then she begs him to cum inside her pussy and says "i love you" when he cums deep inside her.

They make love several times during the night, always unprotected.

In the following weeks, sometimes they leave for the weekend together. I am jealous and i like it.

She tells me that she still loves me, but she also loves her black lover, in my fantasies.

Of course they also make anal sex. But they prefer to say "we make anal love".

After he has made her cum anally with a dildo in her pussy, he tells that, if she loves him, she has to try a double penetration with a black friend of his.

In my fantasies she agrees... and she loves it.

So my conservative wife is slowly turned into a slut... but at the end of a romantic evolution.

Am i too pervert?
Similar for mine

Since we’re talking purely taboo fantasy…
1. BBC breeding party for her. Watching her take load after load during her fertile time and never know who’s seed took.
2. Get her well known in the local black community as a must-invite to any party. Eventually everyone will be talking about the crazy hot Asian fucktoy that is the ultimate party favor for the male guests.

Back