Post your Taboo Fantasy

Getting robbed late at night by a bunch of "thugs" they turn around and make me watch as they use my girl. Tearing off her clothes, multiple hands groping her, each one fucks her repeatedly. Unloading into her . They leave her used, filled with cum and we have to walk home. She becomes addicted and goes back to the area alone to take multiple cocks a few times a week and becomes their personal whore
That's a hot one, especially if they don't just make you watch in the beginning 😈

My taboo fetish is somnophilia, (w/consent). Love when my wife and I has had plenty to ******* and we fuck, and she passes out and I wake up with a hard dick pressed against her booty. I'll slide her panties to the side and slowly fuck her again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171225-213953 (6)-3.png
    Screenshot_20171225-213953 (6)-3.png
    531.8 KB · Views: 79
My ultimate fantasy is to be sitting in my living room listening to my wife be used in our bedroom by black men. I watch them walk around my house naked. Their big cocks swinging between their legs wet with my wife’s juices.View attachment 5963040
She needs to be used and abused for our pleasure and made to clean her juices from our cocks while begging for more cum!!!

How can I start in the world of bbc? I don't mind
cheating on my boyfriend as long as he can be with a lot of black men
before thinking about getting married or would it be considered bad to be in a bbc before getting married?
You should talk to your boyfriend and tell him about your sexual desire of black men because he may be into that too.

Back