Post your Taboo Fantasy

My fantasy is to let my wife date a young black guy who has a very low salary and then she invites him home and tell him that I am someone from her family and after few days she convinces him to allow me to have a sloppy seconds after him and stay with them in the same room without revealing that I am her husband and then she tells me Infront of him that I have to stop that because they are about to get married and I have to find myself a girlfriend and then I start dating a black girl and move with her to the smaller room and he will take my new car and I take the old one after things get more serious we kick them both out or we may like it she will have his baby and I will have a baby from the black girl

A Christian Housewife wearing a nice sundress gets advances from a young rebelious BBC at a Church Community Event for the Youth. While helping her carry a few snacks outside, he shows her his erection. She let's him know to meet her at her home down the street since no one is home. She goes to her bedroom. He enters in a few minutes later.

He starts fingering her as she removes her bra exposing her breasts. He begins to suck on her exposed breasts. She gets on her knees and starts gagging on his Big Black Cock and licks his balls. He grabs her hair and starts fucking her mouth. Instead of going for her pussy doggystyle he proceeds to remove her panties and lift her dress to fuck her in the ass. She proceeds to moan and scream "Fuck me in the ass with that n***er cock". He begins to call her dirty slut and she screams to be his dirty whore. He ends up cumming in her ass.

He asks her to bring another Christian wife next time if interested. During the next encounter he has both wives share his cock. He tells them to do a 69 while he watches. He then proceeds to fuck one of them while the other blows him when he takes his cock out. He finishes in one of their mouth then watches them share.

My taboo fantasy has not changed only expanded.
To hear my wife tell her Nigerian lover to fill her belly with his cum and give her ‘his baby’. Then to see her Belly grow and her tits swell. To see him taking her bare as her belly grows.
Probably the ultimate humiliation for her to go to a party at his family when she is clearly well pregnant and to receive a photo of her with his family and his children(he has several from his first marriage) and his hand on her belly. So we all know she is his and the baby is his.
Love this.
Care to chat

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
I find the same to be hot!! I'd love to walk in a place like that and participate

Back