Post your Taboo Fantasy

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

Strange as it must sound to most members of this forum, I can truthfully and thankfully say that I have no “taboo” fantasies at all. Nor have I ever had one, even as a rampantly horny teenager.

I saw my bisexuality and homosexual indulgences with my two teenage classmates as perfectly ok and shamelessly indulged them to them hilt.

In my later teens my physical and romantic expression of my heterosexual side was similarly enthusiastic and satisfying and needed no fantasising, least of all involving conventionally “taboo” activities, to enthrall and deeply satisfy me and my female partners.

My urge to MFM threesoming remained unindulged for only a couple of weeks following its conception, and in my uninhibited indulging of it felt to me to be a perfectly natural follow-on from my one-on-one homosexual and heterosexual activities and as such was very freely enjoyed by the three of us.

And so it all remains and leaves me scratching my head as to why on earth younger or older people more or less lasciviously entertain and get off on “taboo” fantasies at all, especially ones featuring anal sex, bondage, humiliation in its myriad demeaning forms, voluntary or forc ed sexual deprivation, sado-masochism, bacchanalian orgies and cross-dressing and the like.

My sole urge to the romantic and physical expression of my sexuality is my enthralling appreciation of the great beauty of well-developed and cared-for bodies of women and men, near-perfect examples of which because I have all I need of them pretty much immediately at hand, need no conjuring-up in my imagination, least of all in wierd fantasies.

In all of this I have been wonderfully blessed since my early teens to have been provided with like-minded and extremely beautiful sexual partners with whom I have achieved the greatest imaginable sexual pleasure without resorting to more or less demeaning fantasising of any description.

My lustful anticipation of sex with one or more of my lovers could at a pinch be classed as fantasising, but with it being only a short-lived and a suitably arousing prelude to actual physical and emotional coupling it comes nowhere qualifying as “taboo”.

In my opinion and long experience all healthily and truly satisfying sex is 100% reality-based. I deeply pity those for whom it isn’t.

Long may it be so.

Last edited:
Having a bull that is also invited to all the family gathering and in the friend circle but no one knows. Also the bull not knowing your husband is a cuck so having to sneak around but also getting to come home and tell your cucky husband all about it. But he has to pretend not to know when hes around your bull.
Funny I have had this scenario to a point. Hubby knows but the offspring, family and friends do not know I'm giving good black dick the Mrs.

My taboo fantasy isn't really a single fantasy, it's more an fantasy odyssey. It starts with an unexpected meeting. A young woman, long dark hair restrained in a curling ponytail. She's petitie, but with a curvy, busty body. For some reason, she takes a shine to me and we start to date.

The dating settles into a comfortable relationship. She's everything I could ever want in a lover/girlfriend/partner. And I hope that I'm everything that she wants. And I do try, but I sense that there is something missing from our lovemaking. Eventually, after a heart-felt talk, she confesses that she has never orgasmed with me.

So I set about changing this by perfecting my oral skills and soon she experiences her first orgasm. And so our lovemaking settles into a comfortable routine: my pleasuring her with my mouth before she allows me to penetrate her. But there has also been a change in our relationship, and slowly she opens up more about sex, telling me how she likes to be touched and some of her own fantasies. But also she feels confident enough to tell me that my penis isn't big enough for her. And I know deep down that is true, being born with a slender 4in. She also confesses to fascination with big cocks, particularly black ones, having never experienced either.

And so, with my encouragement, her fantasies develop, mostly around big cocks. Dildos, vibrators and other sex toys are bought to satisfy her needs. The talk slowly shifts to her experiencing, once again, a big cock. And though hesitant at first, she finally agrees. We find a black man and a date is set. The sex, for her, is amazing, as she orgasms for the first time during penetration. And so our destiny is set.

She takes on her first black lover, then a second followed by a third. She is hooked and our relationship changes, subtly at first, as more revealing, sexier clothing enters her wardrobe, then with her attitude towards me as she begins to leverage her control over me by reducing the ocassions when I'm able to penetrate her, perferring to use my mouth and fingers for her pleasure.

After some talk, our wedding date is set. She celebrates my proposal by spending the weekend with her three lovers. I'm allowed to watch, my little penis encased in a metal chastity cage.

Her friends are excited for her and eagerly plan her hen party. She drops hints that she'd like a male stripper or two (I heard her whisper to her friend 'make sure they're black').

I ony hear snippets what happened at the hen party. Closed off from the outside world, my wife-to-be's friends watched her as she cavroted with the two strippers. The night climaxed with her being sandwiched between the two men as they tooks turns to fuck her mouth and pussy. Her friends watched and cheered and recorded the event on their mobile phones. In one of the few videos I'm allowed to watch, my future wife is asked why she loves big black cock, she turns to the camera and says quite deliverately that her future husband has a small pale penis that she can't even feel when inside of her. The camerawoman laughs at the comment.

On the wedding day, I can feel the eyes of the congregation upon me and more than a few of the women's eyes have a knowing look about them. My bride is late, although this isn't unexpected. We'd arranged for one of her lovers to fuck her before the ceremony. My penis stiffens in the metal cage at the thought her bridal gown ruffled up about her waist as her black lover thrusts into her. She wondered out loud whether she would be able to feel his cum dribble down her thigh as she walked down the ailse to become my wife. Condoms had long been consigned to the bin for her lovemaking, except for the few times I was given permission to penetrate her.

Our first night together as a married couple would not be alone. Her lovers would be there along with some her friends. She said she wanted to start our married life with a bang. The honeymoon would be no different, just with different cocks on a two-week stay in Barbados.

And that is how our life together is to be spent. My wife spreading her legs for black cock.

I already know my place when the day comes along that my wife announces that she wants to become a mom. I'm to be the *******, although not of the biological variety. Over a weekend, her lovers compete to fill her pussy with their seed. Nine months fly by when my wife gives birth to a dark-skinned baby. I'm sure we were the all the gossip amongst the nurses at the hospital.

This is my taboo fantasy. I'd be content if most of the events in this fantasy happened, except for the pregnancy aspects, despite it being a huge turn on.

What’s really taboo anymore other than the little ones. Let’s be real here… there isn’t anything 💋
It's still all taboo, just not for us sexy. Your friends and family would not understand you taking my dick if your married. Definitely wouldn't understand you carry8ng my kid or another bulls kid again if your married and would be completely floored if they also knew your husband is all good with it and encourages everything between you and your bull being married to him. Hahaha society as a whole isn't ready for how we live.

It's still all taboo, just not for us sexy. Your friends and family would not understand you taking my dick if your married. Definitely wouldn't understand you carry8ng my kid or another bulls kid again if your married and would be completely floored if they also knew your husband is all good with it and encourages everything between you and your bull being married to him. Hahaha society as a whole isn't ready for how we live.
So true. I can’t fix how people think. We live in fucked up times, to many haters. Thanks for the undeniable perspective 💋

exhibitionism with a caged hubby!

View attachment 5539128
She’s so heavenly purrfect and deliciously fuckable that on first seeing this shot of her I got the fastest erection I’ve ever had, even for the spunkiest of young men.

Take it from me, given a quarter of a chance I would bless her with a beautiful bellyful of arms and legs well before that fatuously cock-sure over-built ape-like black guy in the background could lumber over to our side of the pool to prevent it.

Could that mean I’m not as bisexual as I think I am?

Whatever, she and I (see below) would make the handsomest breeding-couple her husband has ever dreamt of.

23DF89B7-3284-44B1-B11D-A2D2B7487D2F.jpeg73783909-9E09-4701-B414-B47FBC5E5116.jpegAD63B292-05F5-49B1-9FC2-DE6E6E863A0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah. Looks like the perfect theme. As we have no comms for a while. I hope they are joined by his friends sometimes too

Back