Post your Taboo Fantasy

Meet a handsome black man at the bar and go to his house. He repaints me on my hands and knees. I hear him calling his friends to come over that they were going to gangbang me. He and his friends take me over and over until cum was constantly running out me. Then he brings his German Shepherd in and has him fuck, knot and breed me while his friends are watching and video me on their phones telling me I'm total slut now

Attachments

• 20200918_132601.jpg
    20200918_132601.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 273
Meet a handsome black man at the bar and go to his house. He repaints me on my hands and knees. I hear him calling his friends to come over that they were going to gangbang me. He and his friends take me over and over until cum was constantly running out me. Then he brings his German Shepherd in and has him fuck, knot and breed me while his friends are watching and video me on their phones telling me I'm total slut now
Just a taboo fantasy

Public disgrace fantasy where we rent a small room with a stage. There are chairs around it which are rented to white men, who fantasize but their wife’s don’t do blacks. The wife is brought to stage collared and leashed by a big black men. The black man then displays wife to all, asking her to bend, spread her pussy and ass while telling everyone how he will be using her for all to view and then her fuck session begins....

Public disgrace fantasy where we rent a small room with a stage. There are chairs around it which are rented to white men, who fantasize but their wife’s don’t do blacks. The wife is brought to stage collared and leashed by a big black men. The black man then displays wife to all, asking her to bend, spread her pussy and ass while telling everyone how he will be using her for all to view and then her fuck session begins....
I would rent the first chair with the best vantage point😎I fit your customer profile😂

OK Full disclosure... this hasn't happened... YET!!

My husband and I are on vacation in the hotel hot tub after hours and a BBC Bull joins us, a few drinks later and before I know it, my husband is sitting on the edge with me taking him in my mouth and the bull is deep inside of me. My husband tells us he is going to get us another ******* and walks off. The bull slowly withdraws, as the last few inches leave me, I'm aching to have him back inside of me. He leans in and kisses me... "You want me back inside of you slut?" He asks. I can only nod yes...

He orders me to reach back and remove his condom... I protest "I'm not on birth control though" he slaps me between my legs HARD with his cock "I don't give a ******* bitch, take me bare or you don't get any more" I reach down pull his condom off and guide him back into me right as Ryan walks back up. the bull whispers tell him slut... I look into my husbands eyes and tell him "babe, he is going to cum inside of me and neither of us have a choice in it"...

So any of that happen yet

Back