Stretch.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Take that.gif
    Take that.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 64
  • Threesome fun.... Fuck and eat....gif
    Threesome fun.... Fuck and eat....gif
    457.9 KB · Views: 90
Mine goes like this I'm out shopping in the dress below a guy approaches me from behind without me knowing grabs the inside of my ass cheek. When he does I reach back without looking and feel his cock throbbing in his pants and it's huge that's when I turn my head without turning my body and notice he's black. I instantly get wet and i grab his hand he starts to pull it away as he's thinking I'm trying to stop him. I grab his hand tighter and move it to my pussy so he knows I am not wearing any panties and I am soaking wet. We each get these big smiles on our faces as he says come with me.

He leads me to the bathroom and takes me into one of the stalls where he takes out his huge BBC and grabs me by the back of my head and slowly pushes his cock into my mouth. I start slowing sucking on his cock and start getting faster and faster until he's about to cum. He then stops me and stands me up turns me around shoves his huge cock deep into my pussy and fucks me for what seems for ever while having his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as possible to no avail. I try to stay silent but just can't and tell him fuck me fuck me hard and deep. When I do that I can feel him cum deep in my pussy. He gives me a kiss on the side of my neck as he pulls his pants up and leaves me there legs shaking. I gather my self after 5 mins or so and walk out the bathroom and leave the store with his cum leaking and running down my inner thighs for all to see.

Attachments

• 20190828_134331.jpg
    20190828_134331.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 20190828_141532.jpg
    20190828_141532.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 239
Mine goes like this I'm out shopping in the dress below a guy approaches me from behind without me knowing grabs the inside of my ass cheek. When he does I reach back without looking and feel his cock throbbing in his pants and it's huge that's when I turn my head without turning my body and notice he's black. I instantly get wet and i grab his hand he starts to pull it away as he's thinking I'm trying to stop him. I grab his hand tighter and move it to my pussy so he knows I am not wearing any panties and I am soaking wet. We each get these big smiles on our faces as he says come with me.

He leads me to the bathroom and takes me into one of the stalls where he takes out his huge BBC and grabs me by the back of my head and slowly pushes his cock into my mouth. I start slowing sucking on his cock and start getting faster and faster until he's about to cum. He then stops me and stands me up turns me around shoves his huge cock deep into my pussy and fucks me for what seems for ever while having his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as possible to no avail. I try to stay silent but just can't and tell him fuck me fuck me hard and deep. When I do that I can feel him cum deep in my pussy. He gives me a kiss on the side of my neck as he pulls his pants up and leaves me there legs shaking. I gather my self after 5 mins or so and walk out the bathroom and leave the store with his cum leaking and running down my inner thighs for all to see.
@TessaWicked Do you really want this to happen?

first your mom. then you. With a Black cock still wet from your mom’s pussy.
I did a mom in law and ******* in law,not at the same time though! I tried to get them both into bed together, but thev wouldn't do it. I had them both sitting on my lap,a tit from each in each hand,and I was making out with them both though! This young lady needs to get her mom some BBC,Mothers Day is cumming!

Any white college freshmen dorm or sorority having the sexual equivalent of The Purge with BBC while I smoke a bowl and jo.

On of my darkest fantasies is moving to a place far away, to start a new life. Letting my wife fuck regularly with tons of black men. Maybe gangbangs. She would give birth to many mixed children, while I would encourage her, jerk off and get sloppy seconds. Kind of a lab breeding experiment. Just the thought of looking at her getting pregnant, her belly grow, giving birth and taking care of her babies feels so hot. And I wouldn't mind the babies genetically are not mine, they would be ours anyway.

preg hydii 000 2000x2000.c.jpg

On of my darkest fantasies is moving to a place far away, to start a new life. Letting my wife fuck regularly with tons of black men. Maybe gangbangs. She would give birth to many mixed children, while I would encourage her, jerk off and get sloppy seconds. Kind of a lab breeding experiment. Just the thought of looking at her getting pregnant, her belly grow, giving birth and taking care of her babies feels so hot. And I wouldn't mind the babies genetically are not mine, they would be ours anyway.

View attachment 4875167
Wife with black baby 🤩

Back