Post your Taboo Fantasy

Out clubbing with my girl in a busy nightclub when I decided I need to pee. So I go to the toilet and I come back and she’s talking to a big bull. Then I buy us all drinks and they go dancing on the dance floor. Then his 4 friends come and I buy them all a *******. She’s grinding on them etc. Then next thing she gets in a 6 man taxi with her, bull, and his 4 friends to our hotel / apartment. I have to get a taxi myself, I get back to the hotel room and I have no key so I knock but they don’t let me in. I can hear them inside, my innocent girlfriend screaming with pleasure. And people are walking past me in the hall way knowing what’s happening. Then they do let me in, and humiliate me. Then allow me to clean the mess up and thank them. But the main bull sleeps the night. I have to sleep on the floor, listening to them having round 2, and 3.
LOVE this one

Years ago my wife had four black guys that she worked with over our house,one of them was her lover at the time. I always fantasied about my wifes lover and his friend start making out with her,and start undressing her. I was sitting on the other couch between the other two black guys,and we were watching them strip my wife,then they pulled out their big black cocks. I was getting horny,and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. I noticed the two guys started rubbing theirs too. As my wife was fucking one guy and sucking the other,one of the guys next to me pulled out his beautiful black cock and starts stroking it,me and the other guy do the same. As we are enjoying the show the guy on my left asks me,do you suck cock,I wrap my hand around the big black cock,and nod my head yes,then lean over and take the head in my mouth,tasting his sweet pre cum,I reach to stroke the other guy too. Then I switch to suck the other black cock. I look up to see my wife now being DPed by the two guys,and my mouth goes back onto his cock. I feel the other guy rubbing his big cock against my ass,as his hands are unbuttoning my jeans,soon they are pulled down with my underwear,and I feel his tongue on my asshole as he jerks my cock. After a few minutes of his tongue,I feel him press his black cock to my ass,and start to press into me. As my asshole expands to take him in,he slowly works it into my gut. It hurts at first,but as he opens his bitch up,I get a rhythem going pleasuring my black lovers. As we white sluts are getting pounded,moans,grunts,and the smell of raw sex fills the whole room. I hear my wife cuming and cuming,and the cock in my ass starts pounding my prostrate,I start to cum without touching my cock,and the guy I am sucking forces my head down onto his cock,and starts pumping blast after blast of hot tasty jizz down my throat,and the other guy starts pumping hot cum up my ass. I collapse on the couch. After we recover,I get us all some beers,with cum leaking from my abused asshole. After a break,we go into the bedroom,and switch partners,where we get fucked side by side,holding hands as we take more black seed in our holes. The next morning I wake up to a black guy spooning me with his hard cock pressing on my asshole again,I take it like a bitch,and accept my lover again,our movement on the bed,awakes the guy with my wife,and soon we are getting filled with cum again! That's my fantasy,I wish it would have happened for real.
this would be super hot

Taboo Fantasy, I would never do this but...
I shave my pussy totally naked and dress in a short sexy dress, no panties. I go to a dance club without hubby and get a lot of attention. I flash a sexy black stranger. He eventually asks to dance and rubs against my naked pussy... Dont tell hubby? But my resistance would melt and he would seduce me to a hotel room 😍

Back