Post your Taboo Fantasy

My biggest fantasy is probably this: I will help my wife prepare for her bulls - I run her a bath, rub lotion on her body and help pick her outfits. Her asking things like "do you think they'll like this on me?" would be a huge turn on. Before she leaves, I would eat her out and the QoS tattoo above her pussy would remind me that BBCs have priority and I'm always at the back of the line. The anticipation of sloppy seconds on her used pussy is unbearable at this point.

Once she comes back home, we start reconnecting with each other as she slides my cock in her stretched and dripping pussy. She'll tell me all about her night, how many guys she had, how they used her and how many creampies she's had. Her pussy feels warm and silky and I start fucking other men's cum inside of her as she tells me how I'll never get to feel her pussy without another man's cum in there ever again. We bond for 20-30 mins and I burst inside of her, adding my cum into her already oozing pussy. She cleans the cum on my cock with her mouth and then fall asleep, knowing her pussy is swollen and full of cum.
Really hot! I would love to hear what she tells you. Some details perhaps?

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I want a hot mature white wife who is cheating on her husband. We will rendezvous at an event she and her husband is attending, and I will casually meet the dude without him knowing that I will be fucking his wife soon. She will then find an excuse to be gone for a bit, and during that time I will fuck her and nut in all her three holes. We will then return to the event like nothing happened.

Also, I will want this mature lady to be my regular, obedient slut - always at my beck and call. I will use her how I desire and often. All this must be done discreetly.

I want a hot mature white wife who is cheating on her husband. We will rendezvous at an event she and her husband is attending, and I will casually meet the dude without him knowing that I will be fucking his wife soon. She will then find an excuse to be gone for a bit, and during that time I will fuck her and nut in all her three holes. We will then return to the event like nothing happened.

Also, I will want this mature lady to be my regular, obedient slut - always at my beck and call. I will use her how I desire and often. All this must be done discreetly.
what about a younger girl with a bf?

I was having an affair once with a hot younger woman. My wife and I saw her at a downtown festival one day and began chatting with her. (The wife had met her before). It was hot and the woman mentioned how hot it was and how good the beer I was holding looked so, being the gentleman, I offered her a sip. The look on my wife's face was priceless!

For the longest time I had a fantasy that I walked into a hotel club while I was out of town on business; just to have a glass of wine before bed.
When I walk in there are a group of 5 BIG black men sitting at a table and they are obviously celebrating something. From their size I guess that they must be football players.
They smile and wave me over, saying they have been expecting me! Being a woman who prefers black men, and nobody wants to have a ******* by themselves, I play along with them and act like I knew they were there and couldn't wait to get here to enjoy their company.
I sit down and they order me a glass of my favorite wine and we start talking. During our conversation, I realize this is a bachelor party and they actually had a woman coming to join them, and they think I'm her!!!
Just as I'm realizing what happened, the man next to me puts his big, strong hand on my thigh. My mouth goes dry and my heart starts to pound! I look around and everyone one of these studs are well built and handsome. I can see their muscles bulging under their clothes and I lick my lips.
Just came from a business meeting, so I have on skirt that ends several inches above my knee. I can feel the big strong hand sliding under my skirt and up my inner thigh.
I've never been with more than two men at once, but I am starting to feel my body react to the thought of what could happen here.
The bartender announces last call, but the men tell me that we don't have to leave because they have made arrangements. The man who has been playing with my thigh pulls me up on his lap and starts kissing me, and caressing me, and slipping his hands inside my dress from below and into my bra...
The men pass me around from lap to lap. Kissing me, playing with me...finally, one of them opens my blouse and unsnaps my bra. My breasts are exposed and they start playing with them. I'm on fire, and kissing them all passionately!
The last man unbuckles my skirt and pulls me up on his lap, pulls his long thick cock out and lifts me up by the hips, then sits me down on the tip of his thick cock. I roll my hips and spread my legs to help him get inside. I look into his eyes and he smiles and says, "You love black cocks, don't you baby?" I nod my head and bite my lip as he pushes me down. My pussy stretches around the girth of his cock, and I cum almost immediately! He holds me there as my body trembles and the power of my orgasm makes me cry out.
When my orgasm subsides, I look at him, knowing he is going to make me take the rest of his cock. My expectations are dashed as he lifts me off of his cock and hands me to the man next to him.
He already has his pants off and is naked from the waist down. I notice the muscles in his legs are very well developed and so are the muscles in his arms. I feel the hair on his legs on my inner thighs as he lowers me down. I feel the head of his cock against my pussy lips and he opens me up a little wider than the first man, but I'm wet; so he is able to continue lowering me...down, down, down in one long, continuous motion; as he works his cock deep into me. He's thick, and that is just the kind of cock I crave! His cock is big and demanding inside of me, and I love the way he is taking it slow to work that long thick cock inside of me, but not backing off and making me take more than I would have been comfortable taking, if I was in control. But I'm not. My body is flushed with excitement, his strong hands have a firm grip on my hips. He's dominating me and we both know it. He has broad, muscular shoulders and his tight t-shirt shows off his chiseled chest. He is dark skinned and his eyes are dark...He's bearded and he has a serious look on his brutally handsome face.
He starts bouncing me up and down on his cock! My body was already sensitive from being close to him and feeling his power, and now every nerve is alive and I feel like jello on top of him, and he is completely in control.
He continues this pace for several minutes and I can feel my orgasm coming on, fast! I grip his shoulders and the feeling of his hard muscles on my palms and the heat of his skin, enhance my awareness of his power. I can feel his cock lurching inside of me and I know he is about to cum, too! I am about two or three strokes from cumming when he lifts me off of his cock, suddenly! I gasp and look at him as he stands and lowers me to the floor and stands. That feeling of abandonment, at being denied my orgasm, comes over me, but I don't have time to dwell on it. "Suck" is all he says and he presses his cock into my lips. I open my mouth and the first stream of cum jets into my throat as I stretch my lips over the head of his cock. I struggle to swallow it all, but it overflows out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin. His strong hands on my head, keeps me right there, with a mouth full of cock. I can't swallow well, because of the way his cock is filling my mouth, but I feel his cum sliding down my throat. I'm not really sucking, just struggling to keep too much from running out around my lips.
I spend the next hour or so being passed around from man to man, bent over bar stools being spanked and taken from behind...on my knees sucking their cocks - one or two at a time. They run their hands all over my body, tease my nipples, rub my pussy, massage my back, shoulders, arms and legs, as I stroked their cocks and play with their balls and run my hands all over their strong, sexy bodies. They pass me around until I lose count of the times I have cum.
Suddenly a tall, gorgeous blond - who is about half my age - comes in the back door and hollers at the men. "Looks like y'all started without me! that's okay, anyone ready for round two, or should we get a couple of shots a whiskey first!?"
The men all get quiet and look at me - eyes wide and puzzled looks on their faces. One of them breaks the silence. "Who the hell are you?"
I shrug, "I'm just staying at the hotel and came down to get a glass of wine. If my husband's not asleep, he's probably wondering why it's taking me so long to get a glass of wine..."
They all start laughing and turn to the bartender. "You better line up some shots, bro, this looks like the beginning of a long night!"
There is more to this fantasy, but, again, I have to get to bed.
Thank you all for the beautiful compliments!
Cheers!
DeeAnna
Cheers!
DeeAnna

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 150
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 623.jpg
    623.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
For the longest time I had a fantasy that I walked into a hotel club while I was out of town on business; just to have a glass of wine before bed.
When I walk in there are a group of 5 BIG black men sitting at a table and they are obviously celebrating something. From their size I guess that they must be football players.
They smile and wave me over, saying they have been expecting me! Being a woman who prefers black men, and nobody wants to have a ******* by themselves, I play along with them and act like I knew they were there and couldn't wait to get here to enjoy their company.
I sit down and they order me a glass of my favorite wine and we start talking. During our conversation, I realize this is a bachelor party and they actually had a woman coming to join them, and they think I'm her!!!
Just as I'm realizing what happened, the man next to me puts his big, strong hand on my thigh. My mouth goes dry and my heart starts to pound! I look around and everyone one of these studs are well built and handsome. I can see their muscles bulging under their clothes and I lick my lips.
Just came from a business meeting, so I have on skirt that ends several inches above my knee. I can feel the big strong hand sliding under my skirt and up my inner thigh.
I've never been with more than two men at once, but I am starting to feel my body react to the thought of what could happen here.
The bartender call, but the men tell me that we don't have to leave because they have made arrangements. The man who has been playing with my thigh pulls me up on his lap and starts kissing me, and caressing me, and slipping his hands inside my dress from below and into my bra...
The men pass me around from lap to lap. Kissing me, playing with me...finally, one of them opens my blouse and unsnaps my bra. My breasts are exposed and they start playing with them. I'm on fire, and kissing them all passionately!
The last man unbuckles my skirt and pulls me up on his lap, pulls his long thick cock out and sits me down on it. I cum almost immediately!
They all pass me around as I cum over and over!
There is more to this fantasy, but I have to get to bed right now! This fantasy has kept me warm on many cold Montana nights!
Cheers!
DeeAnna
I can see why it could warm. Great story

Back