Post your Taboo Fantasy

This was written by my gf to a bull, while I watched her type/lick her out in the middle of a chat:

"My QoS fantasy begins with making my fiance have my bull as his best man at our wedding so he's at the wedding so I can service him and his needs through out the day.

For the hen do, on my bulls instruction, I'm taken to the Carribbean where my job is to truly learn that all I'm worth is being a tight white cunt to a superior black man and this is done by them fucking the privilege out of me. The boy doesn't get a bachelor's but has to accompany us and observe and document ever moment of my bridesmaids and I enjoy, get ****** into. He has to watch and remember to remind us as a couple of where we stand. This is where my brides maids also learn about my fantasies and desires and our secret that we are a cuckold couple. My job is to also indoctrinate them into the idea and show them how much better it is to be black owned. This culminates in them all all fucking the many men before they fuck me.

On the wedding day, all my brides maids watch me fuck my bull and his best friend while in my bridal lingerie while my fiance is ****** to watch. Afterwards my bull and his friend have the option to use my bridesmaids too... My husband to be is then offered to the the brides maids as cleanup should they want to get fucked. I however am not allowed to clean up. I put my dress on while cum soaks into my knickers and corset and down my thighs.

When I'm walking down the isle cum oozes down my legs, I smile at my fiance and my bull standing next to him. when at the alter I whisper to my boy that I'm still a cum covered mess and I love it, he can smell it as can my bridesmaids.
When we exchange rings and finally kiss I make sure he tastes just how salty my lips still are...

At the reception, after the wedding cake is cut, the three of us duck into a room with my husband's slice of cake. I drop to my knees and pull out my bulls massive cock and suck it for the first time as a true hot wife. As he cums, I swallow some, I spit the rest onto the slice of cake and let my true owner splatter some of his cum down my cleavage. My bull congratulates my boy on making me a hot wife and then we go back to the head table where my now husband has to eat his slice of cake with everyone around, my brides maids know exactly what we've just done.

That night OUR bull will share our bed. He gets to fuck me first and then fucks me all night so my husband can't. He stretches out all my holes and leaves me aching and stinging all over but thankful I can serve my black master. The boy is only able to clean up. I'm not allowed to ever clean my wedding dress and the boy isn't allowed to clean his suit that our master used to clean his cock off.

Upon leaving he gives the boy a gift of a wallet. In it are pictures of me being ravaged by him and his friends, he's ordered that these are the only pictures he is allowed to have of me to remind him the while he married me, my body and mind is for black pleasure alone

I could seriously go on and on with this...

Before the honeymoon I'm ****** to have a QoS tattoo on my pussy and on each breast and on the small of my back so when wearing a smallish bikini they are on show. Our honeymoon is in the Caribbean again and I've been ordered to only wear tiny bikinis.. After we get back home after the honeymoon we find all the pictures in our bedroom have been changed to pictures of my hen do of me being degraded by different men. The picture by my bedside is of me sucking my bulls huge cock with my left hand around his shaft and my wedding rings covered in cum. On the boy's side of the bed is a picture of me with a BBC in every hole and everyone looking at the camera smiling.

We arrange for our bull to move in next door so I'm always at his beck and call. Sometimes I have to go alone, sometimes the boy comes too to be humiliated. Him having his own place gives him the privacy to use us how he sees fit or if he chooses the fuck others and have us clean them up.

After the wedding we find out he's also beginning to own the my husband's sister and regularly fucks his mom too as well as my sister. every now and then for fun the boy is called in to clean out his sisters black owned cunt, now with her own stamp of ownership. I'm ****** to clean out my master's perfect sperm from his mom and my sister.

Eventually, our master orders the boy to get a QoS tattoo on his own cock so when ever we have sex, we are reminded we are black owned cum slaves"
I absolutely LOVE the way she thinks!

Back