Post your latest sex with a black King

JohnMurr61

Male
Gold Member
I am traveling in Europe, and just had sex with a black King from Angola. He came to my hotel, I met him in the lobby, and went up to my room. His body was firm and tight. His cock was not big, 7 1/2” with a nice round head. I licked and kissed his balls and sucked his cock, tasting his precum, then he put me on all fours and fucked me like an *******, making me feel like the white boi I am, loving to service a black King’s cock in my manpussy. He started to grunt, and I asked him not to cum, as I wanted to swallow him. He granted me my wish, and came into my mouth, as I greedily tasted him and swallowed every precious drop.

I am traveling in Europe, and just had sex with a black King from Angola. He came to my hotel, I met him in the lobby, and went up to my room. His body was firm and tight. His cock was not big, 7 1/2” with a nice round head. I licked and kissed his balls and sucked his cock, tasting his precum, then he put me on all fours and fucked me like an *******, making me feel like the white boi I am, loving to service a black King’s cock in my manpussy. He started to grunt, and I asked him not to cum, as I wanted to swallow him. He granted me my wish, and came into my mouth, as I greedily tasted him and swallowed every precious drop.
Fuck he a lucky king , I need to be served liked that . Need that man pussy baby

Congratulations.

I just saw my Black Master yesterday. When I got to his house, he locked the door and took me to his bedroom. He took off his robe and got on the bed while I undressed. I kept on the panties that he wants me to wear. I crawled between his legs and started sucking his cock. He got nice and hard and then pushed me on my back, then pulled down my panties. He put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me. It took a while until he shot his load in me. Then we just laid on the bed watching TV. I started playing with his cock and he got hard again, so I got between his legs and sucked him off. He gave me a nice load in my mouth, and I swallowed. After that he was done with me, so I left. I'm his cum receptacle.

Tyrone stopped by yesterday. He's 8inches and thick and really BLACK. He wants me on my knees servicing his cock. His wife won't blow him so I do. I think he's 18 but he still attends high school. He had time to hang around so I sucked him off twice. He's a fantastic cummer who I barely am able to swallow it all!!!

I just saw my Black Master yesterday. When I got to his house, he locked the door and took me to his bedroom. He took off his robe and got on the bed while I undressed. I kept on the panties that he wants me to wear. I crawled between his legs and started sucking his cock. He got nice and hard and then pushed me on my back, then pulled down my panties. He put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me. It took a while until he shot his load in me. Then we just laid on the bed watching TV. I started playing with his cock and he got hard again, so I got between his legs and sucked him off. He gave me a nice load in my mouth, and I swallowed. After that he was done with me, so I left. I'm his cum receptacle.
How can I find a black master for me

Tyrone stopped by yesterday. He's 8inches and thick and really BLACK. He wants me on my knees servicing his cock. His wife won't blow him so I do. I think he's 18 but he still attends high school. He had time to hang around so I sucked him off twice. He's a fantastic cummer who I barely am able to swallow it all!!!
he's 18. in high school & married to a girl who won;t suck his dick?

i'd love to hear that back story. how did you two met & how did your relationship start?

he's 18. in high school & married to a girl who won;t suck his dick?

i'd love to hear that back story. how did you two met & how did your relationship start?
He fixed a flat for me and I invited him back to my house along with 3 other young BLACK boys. Long story short I sucked them all off, some multiple times. He comes back to get his cock sucked as his girlfriend won't. So I do. He's 8inches and thick and really BLACK ! I love sucking his cock!

Back