Please login or become a member to view

Oh little Darling you love showing off to black men, letting them see your hot little body, don’t you?? You want to be on your knees sucking black cock down your throat???

This is the real Gabrielle Santini what has been said on here as a lie about me a lot and some of it is true I did not film from 2000 to 2001. I’m from 2000 2000 10/175 of my films and never been posted it’s extremely hard today social media and maintain a family and professional job in a day and be a black cock loving whore behind closed doors, I’m still very active in lifestyle but it’s so hard to arrange 4 to 6 men to fuck me and turn off their cell phones. Nashville is a city I play on Saturday nights every other month I’m happy to rely on my vibrators and my big fat machine but it’s just not the same as a big black cock and I don’t like my little white cock tub and fuck me And there’s rumors where I got pregnant or not or on birth control I stopped birth control when I started college my husband when we married and when I met him in 2000 he told me upfront he cannot get me pregnant. He got injured and he was shooting blanks with a little white dick And it’s been on here by other adult entertainers that I was faking and did not enjoy being called a whore a black cock bitch or slut or ******* or any degrading names. I am not looking for lovers I’m looking for people to fuck me like the white trash whore wife I am behind closed doors in public. I’m a very conservative woman, winking small, and be very nice with you at my job very professional in 2012 and the deputy Director came on board. I had to brief him twice a week in the morning he came. I started briefing him twice a week in the mornings and it was closed door which is great that’s only 10 feet from my cubicle , now I’m briefing three times a week closed door three times a week. I wear a skirt with no panties and no bra as always I’ve been fucking bareback since January 2000. The only people that have put condoms on and those that want to. I’m disease-free a lot plum wine I love candy if you can find it extremely hard , I love foreplay I love oral sex I love to give head I’ve been practicing Deepthroat I’m up to 10 inches now but I have to work down. The hard part is the fine 4 to 5 men that would just fuck me one right after the other nonstop without a break and dump your load in my pussy , my husband did not turn me out. He met me in a strip club is a stripper he paid me $50. I only took off my top and he told me I didn’t have to dance he just sit on his lap. He told me when he he was so horrible. When I sat on his lap he shot his little load. I told him for a bigger tip I could do more , if you never been to a strip club and figure out when a girl says a bigger tip, she does more I’m not gonna tell you on here, but here are some pictures of me

Attachments

• IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1690.jpeg
    IMG_1690.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0575.jpeg
    IMG_0575.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5218.jpeg
    IMG_5218.jpeg
    943.7 KB · Views: 45
This is the real Gabrielle Santini what has been said on here as a lie about me a lot and some of it is true I did not film from 2000 to 2001. I’m from 2000 2000 10/175 of my films and never been posted it’s extremely hard today social media and maintain a family and professional job in a day and be a black cock loving whore behind closed doors, I’m still very active in lifestyle but it’s so hard to arrange 4 to 6 men to fuck me and turn off their cell phones. Nashville is a city I play on Saturday nights every other month I’m happy to rely on my vibrators and my big fat machine but it’s just not the same as a big black cock and I don’t like my little white cock tub and fuck me And there’s rumors where I got pregnant or not or on birth control I stopped birth control when I started college my husband when we married and when I met him in 2000 he told me upfront he cannot get me pregnant. He got injured and he was shooting blanks with a little white dick And it’s been on here by other adult entertainers that I was faking and did not enjoy being called a whore a black cock bitch or slut or ******* or any degrading names. I am not looking for lovers I’m looking for people to fuck me like the white trash whore wife I am behind closed doors in public. I’m a very conservative woman, winking small, and be very nice with you at my job very professional in 2012 and the deputy Director came on board. I had to brief him twice a week in the morning he came. I started briefing him twice a week in the mornings and it was closed door which is great that’s only 10 feet from my cubicle , now I’m briefing three times a week closed door three times a week. I wear a skirt with no panties and no bra as always I’ve been fucking bareback since January 2000. The only people that have put condoms on and those that want to. I’m disease-free a lot plum wine I love candy if you can find it extremely hard , I love foreplay I love oral sex I love to give head I’ve been practicing Deepthroat I’m up to 10 inches now but I have to work down. The hard part is the fine 4 to 5 men that would just fuck me one right after the other nonstop without a break and dump your load in my pussy , my husband did not turn me out. He met me in a strip club is a stripper he paid me $50. I only took off my top and he told me I didn’t have to dance he just sit on his lap. He told me when he he was so horrible. When I sat on his lap he shot his little load. I told him for a bigger tip I could do more , if you never been to a strip club and figure out when a girl says a bigger tip, she does more I’m not gonna tell you on here, but here are some pictures of me
Great story. May have some info you may need. Nashville info. DM if you’d like

Back