Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

We don't post our pictures here (both the bull and us are camera shy). But for those who have a vivid imagination, my limp penis (about an inch long) is the same size as Nidhi's boyfriends cock head.

Yup, all 3 of us were amazed! And the comparison was very hot. I immediately got hard and rose to 4 inches (my personal best) but it was still less than half of her bbc

We don't post our pictures here (both the bull and us are camera shy). But for those who have a vivid imagination, my limp penis (about an inch long) is the same size as Nidhi's boyfriends cock head.

Yup, all 3 of us were amazed! And the comparison was very hot. I immediately got hard and rose to 4 inches (my personal best) but it was still less than half of her bbc
You've been on here for a while not verified as a female! You can share pics without a face as my sub n I do! So why can't you share your tiny tot?

You've been on here for a while not verified as a female! You can share pics without a face as my sub n I do! So why can't you share your tiny tot?
We are a couple. For some reason it does tallow us to change the gender. But this is Nidhis husband online and using the profile most of the time.

The reason we don't share pictures online is because it was misused by others and got is into some trouble personally and professionally. When we actually sit back and think about it, none of us get off on sharing pictures and it's too much of a risk given what we have gone through in the past(especially Nidhi - it's always harder for women). Both of us have lives outside this kink and we feel it best to keep the 2 worlds separate and eliminate any risk of them colliding.

Sorry for the long explanation!

Last edited:
Back