Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

Only white men are actually concerned about dick size. If you look a to this thread, you'll find the vast majority of respondents are white males posting screenshots of images from the internet. Any and ALMOST ALL STRAIGHT BULLS DON'T WANT ANOTHER MAN'S DICK THAT CLOSE TO HIS OWN. And as far as DVP even with condoms on LOL ain't no STRAIGHT BLACK MAN GONNA BE RUBBING DICKS WITH THE NEXT MAN!!!
Well said then photos are off the internet whilst the guys are wanking off posting photos 🤣

Last edited:
Hi , today, with my husband, we had fun comparing my husband's cock with my favourite bull's one.
(we used thevisualiser.net , found on the web)
Of course, we knew the 2 cocks were very differents but it was a real fun to see that !
Maybe other cuckhold couple could post the same thing ?
Husband may feel humiliated , but we discussed it and he loves that.

View attachment 1693474

View attachment 1693475
A picture that should hang in every white bedroom for every white wife to see and crave. Glad mine is over the craving stage, enjoying bbc to her leisure all thx to our domestic lady who arranged for my wife , even before I knew.they’re great friends. She enjoy helping me out when arraigned some meat for my wife going out. We call it my wife’s gone meating out 😀

Hi , today, with my husband, we had fun comparing my husband's cock with my favourite bull's one.
Of course, we knew the 2 cocks were very differents but it was a real fun to see that !

View attachment 1693474

View attachment 1693475

Attachments

• 20220308_174046.jpg
    20220308_174046.jpg
    887 KB · Views: 58

View attachment 1693474

View attachment 1693475

Attachments

• 20220308_174046.jpg
    20220308_174046.jpg
    887 KB · Views: 76
Back