Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

I see white dudes in gym unfortunately , you can’t help it sometimes , walking in locker room with nothing on. They have no dicks! Just freaking little head, inch. I think to myself , what woman would want that ? Only frustrate a woman. Amazing . A lot white women being frustrated, a lot
So true. Fortunately, you black guys do a great job making them happy with real cocks

Well, unfortunately I’ve never had the pleasure of being with beautiful white woman. I hope that will change soon!!

Help in Atlanta!! If you need some good bbc
Thank you for your offer, sir. I am always happy to find real men who can satisfy my wife. We haven't been to Atlanta yet, but who knows?

it is ok don't put so much stock in your size... things like that can be made up for...js could be worse you could be packin a two inch penis...

Thanks, its not easy being small and when your in sports and you shower and see others its a bit overwhelming. It gets worse as you date too. Just a males perspective here.

Thanks, its not easy being small and when your in sports and you shower and see others its a bit overwhelming. It gets worse as you date too. Just a males perspective here.
i understand somewhat my husband is what is known as a grower... so his flaccid size is quite deceptive at times it is as small as maybe 1 and a half -2 inches soft but then it starts to grow and it just gets bigger and bigger he is probably close to nine inches just before he cums he swells up alot... :)

i understand somewhat my husband is what is known as a grower... so his flaccid size is quite deceptive at times it is as small as maybe 1 and a half -2 inches soft but then it starts to grow and it just gets bigger and bigger he is probably close to nine inches just before he cums he swells up alot... :)

He is lucky

My god. This is why she won't Fuck me anymore. It starts as a hot tease and fantasy and then it progresses further and further. No idea if I'll be able to enter her again and it never began like this but things changed again after her weekend date. It went from chastity tease for a finite time to "get used to your cage, you're going to be in it a while". Rollercoaster. Angst isn't the right word.

Back