Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

Palm beach County, Florida
Looking for a women who loves BBC who want a cuckold boyfriend(me).
also
Looking for BBC also as I am a sub/ bitch who will serve BBC and QoS

Irvine, CA.

I'm interested in finding and supporting a BBC couple. I'm not really into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding as I find it just unnecessary. I genuinely want to worship a black man as he fucks his woman. Of particular importance to me is helping, encouraging, and enhancing his orgasm. I am completely obsessed with the male orgasm, and I want to watch a strong, powerful, hung black man cum inside his woman every day. I want to eat it out and clean her up every time. I would love to be able to fuck her afterwards as well. It's absolutely incredible fucking a woman after someone larger than you has destroyed her. It just puts life in perspective. Biggest problem is I'm rather large myself, so I really need to find a BBC couple with a black man that has an almost ridiculously large cock.

And by support I really do mean support. I want them to be able to live a stress free life with access to everything. I'm happy to make that possible for a couple that can give me what I really need, which is the ability to ******* a black man's cum from a woman's pussy on a daily basis.

Back