Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

Irvine, CA.

I'm interested in finding and supporting a BBC couple. I'm not really into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding as I find it just unnecessary. I genuinely want to worship a black man as he fucks his woman. Of particular importance to me is helping, encouraging, and enhancing his orgasm. I am completely obsessed with the male orgasm, and I want to watch a strong, powerful, hung black man cum inside his woman every day. I want to eat it out and clean her up every time. I would love to be able to fuck her afterwards as well. It's absolutely incredible fucking a woman after someone larger than you has destroyed her. It just puts life in perspective. Biggest problem is I'm rather large myself, so I really need to find a BBC couple with a black man that has an almost ridiculously large cock.

And by support I really do mean support. I want them to be able to live a stress free life with access to everything. I'm happy to make that possible for a couple that can give me what I really need, which is the ability to ******* a black man's cum from a woman's pussy on a daily basis.
Hot hot HOT!!!!

For 3 years I have perved over my outrageously handsome young athletic black bisexual best buddy and lover fucking my ex-wife nightly beside me in the marriage bed.

I totally share your love of watching beautiful young BBC manfully thrusting into a woman and (see my many earlier posts here) enhancing by every possible means--- including kissing and licking and skilfully caressing its shaft and burgeoning pump-bulge---in the buildup to male orgasm and especially during ejaculation when all of the guy's inhibitions and control are utterly lost.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Chicago here
Looking for the largest cock to break my wife into the lifestyle
Be very areful there, Logan! Remember that not every wife can take the largest cock---black or white---straight up.

Depending on the girth and length of your own cock maximally erect, you might do better to seek a black lover with a cock of not much more than one inch bigger than yours in length and girth for your wife first up---remembering that most full-blooded erections increase (often alarmingly) in both dimensions in the buildup to male orgasm and especially in the final 10 or so seconds before ejaculation.

Relative ease of intial penetration of your wife by her lover's not-too-oversized erection is of cardinal importance in your breaking her into this lifestyle, especially if her lover is young and energetic and especially impulsive.

Denver or I will even travel for the correct situation. I’m looking for a Dominant BBC Bull
Who will bring me along. I’ve sucked maybe a dozen guys total in my life. I love the taste of cum.
My desires have turned to get fucked while I suck at the same time. I don’t kiss or any of that. I’ve never bottomed but came very close. I am masculine but want to be very submissive and give your dick complete worship oral service.
But eventually I will want to do a small group.

Back