Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

My beautiful wife and I live in San Antonio, Tx. If some of you Brutha's would like to meet her, lmk! I am 100% heterosexual. So, the sexual encounter(s) would only include you and her, not myself! We DO NOT believe that the husband should be allowed to tag-along only to ruin this awesome opportunity for the wife and her newly found black stud! In our opinion, It totally defeats the purpose of the encounter!!

Roanoke Rapids North Carolina on Virginia line looking a ongoing discreet encounters servicing a BBC on regular basis on the down low an private most be able to host white guy here love to suck swallow an keep sucking if you are able to nut again no hands all mouth guaranteed satisfaction

Orlando FL or Leesburg
29 bi vers/sub beta, looking for doms in the Orlando or Polk area. Please feel free to dm or reach out at your request.

Atlanta, Decatur area…..couple looking for BBC+. She has a gangbang fantasy and we’d also love to find two or three to be regulars….maybe even more. This means we like it for everyone to enjoy each others company.

She’s a very curvy woman with great tits and she loves to suck cocks…..prefers girth over length.

Bi or bi-friendly would be optimal but I know when to stay in my lane if not.

I'm from Norfolk in the UK, I'm a submissive white boi desperate to kneel infront of a dominant well endowed black guy and worship his cock until he fills my mouth with his seed or bends me over and fucks and breeds me like a proper sub sissy.

White sub bottom in the Boston/Cape Cod area looking for any and all BBCs to wreck my hole

Attachments

• IMG_4724.jpeg
    IMG_4724.jpeg
    964.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4554.jpeg
    IMG_4554.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4550.jpeg
    IMG_4550.jpeg
    784 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg