Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

Youngstown ohio, im not into all that degrading bullshit but bbc turns me on unbelievably. especially the darker the better. I like bisexual or gay black men, I like it to be equal, both suck both fuck.

We are in Scotsdale Arizona, and looking for a very supreme BBC (Over 10"& FAT) We are still growing as a couple, and desperately wanting to have our own thing together. I'm not your typical cockold... I love to see her and film her sucking BBC and getting breed; Wanting to film her at a gangbang...I love this woman so much and it gets my cock so hard knowing I have the real deal Q of S. She needs that BBC. I'm down t roleplay and try almost anything...oh I myself also worship BBC...yet behind close doors anyway Please any superior supreme BBC want to be pleased get in touch

Attachments

• 20200629_071932.jpg
    20200629_071932.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 68
Moline, IL WM age 50 seeking FLR. Willing to crossdress, do creampies, and most other activities if it is discreet and not for public consumption. I live a vanilla lifestyle and that part is not negotiable. Bimen and trans are also welcome for private play.

Looking for some big long thick beautiful rock hard daddy dick. In Inglewood CA. DL manly men with huge dicks that need worshipping. And big fat low hanging bull balls that need draining. Only thing I love better than slobbering on a huge thick daddy dick. Is having my greedy mouth flooded with sweet delicious ball cream.

Attachments

• IMG_20200701_024354.jpg
    IMG_20200701_024354.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20200623_205707.jpg
    IMG_20200623_205707.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 34
Back