Post your BBC size - girth and length

Is this a matter of "ask, no tell" or "hide and seek"? You could as well state your measurements first as the thread starter. :rolleyes: Or what do you fear? :p
Im white so it doesnt realy seem relevant. But im L: 15cm, G: havent measured with a measuring band, but I can JUST reach around at touch my fingertips at the base - when I compare to the dildoes we have, im as thick AT THE BASE as the largest 32cm we have (https://privateplay.dk/vare/basix-kaempe-dildo-med-kugler-sort-32-cm/) - so the BBC I seek must be at least same girth (and ofc longer than me, pref 20-25cm)

Last edited:
Why did you comment if you weren't gonna answer the question or give a compliment?
Give a compliment? - Is that an obligation? 🤔 i am very open about giving compliments for something people achieve. A penis is something a man is born with, not an achievement. Does that even deserve compliments? 🤔 Every man has one and has to live with what he has and that's it ImO. ;)

i asked the thread starter because most people with a question would also answer it themselves as a start to get their thread going. He explained why he didn't - because he has a white penis and is only interested in black penis sizes here - and that's fine. It is the same reason why i didn't answer the thread, having a "white" penis myself. But i'm not hiding. For those who want to know...
L = 16,5 cm (= 6 1/2 inches),
G = 12 cm (= 4 3/4 inches);
V = 181.78 cm³ (= 11.1 in³).
♦️

Give a compliment? - Is that an obligation? 🤔 i am very open about giving compliments for something people achieve. A penis is something a man is born with, not an achievement. Does that even deserve compliments? 🤔 Every man has one and has to live with what he has and that's it ImO. ;)

i asked the thread starter because most people with a question would also answer it themselves as a start to get their thread going. He explained why he didn't - because he has a white penis and is only interested in black penis sizes here - and that's fine. It is the same reason why i didn't answer the thread, having a "white" penis myself. But i'm not hiding. For those who want to know...
L = 16,5 cm (= 6 1/2 inches),
G = 12 cm (= 4 3/4 inches);
V = 181.78 cm³ (= 11.1 in³).
♦️
We want to chat with bbc dm us

If the measurements you have provided...

...are correct, it means your penis has an approximate volume of 343.85 cm³.
- That's almost 1.9 times greater than that of my penis, if that makes you happy. :D 🤷‍♂️
I really don't care, you just sound like a childish troll when you post unnecessary stuff, especially when you're doing so from an unverified account with no pictures, if you don't like the post or have a problem with it just stfu and move on and let the man make his post

L: 21 G:14

Most can take the length but girth has been difficult for good head lol. However women 40+ seem to do the best...
That's a volume of 315.96 cm³.

L: 20.5
G: 13.97

Not a monster per say but I do get compliments ☺️
Funny numbers. How do you measure 13.97 cm girth? Well, i know that's exactly 5 1/2 inches, so... 🤷‍♂️

Your volume is 306.86 cm³ BTW. (For comparison: The average black penis has about 215 cm³; the average white: 175 cm³. :) )

Back