Post your actual wife

Fabulous ass
Yes she has, I have never actually been inside her, and I am with her 12 years, she has me in chastity 24 7 for 12 years and she married me 7 years ago she has been with other men and I have been trained to respect her wish's, she is very dominant and I don't ever disrespect her, she only agreed to marry me if I gave her my house and money and she has me deposit my paycheck every week to her account, I have been trained to be a housewife and servant which I love and I don't question her authority, I have to write what housework is do every day and how many hours it took,sometimes she will get mad with me, especially when she brings her boyfriend home,she knows I am terrified of her and she can make me pee myself when she gets angry, but she is my boss and I get nervous when she gets angry,her boyfriend laughs at me,he doesn't recognize me as male, but I'm not going to argue with him, I don't do anything without my dominant sexy wife giving me permission,she is giving me estrogen everyday and I wear female underwear and jeans,she is very good to me

Back