Positions preferred by women.

Honestly I can’t really say I have a favorite position. It really depends on many things. The situation, my mood, the guy, his cock. Being picked up can be fun but I’m over 6ft tall and athletic so not many guys can do it. The right dirty talk going both ways can make play really fun and get me really wet and wanting more. Works really well for getting some guys pumped up too.

Honestly I can’t really say I have a favorite position. It really depends on many things. The situation, my mood, the guy, his cock. Being picked up can be fun but I’m over 6ft tall and athletic so not many guys can do it. The right dirty talk going both ways can make play really fun and get me really wet and wanting more. Works really well for getting some guys pumped up too.
I think communication is the key. Even if you are able to achieve half the things you stated, it’s still fun. Sex can be awkward sometimes due to physical attributes, flexibility or comfort. 😅

Two positions that really do it for me are doggy style, just hits me in the right place. Makes me cum hard every time and missionary but with my legs hooked back or the bulls hands under my back cupping and lifting my ass while he pounds me. That poistion especially if he rotates my hips up and has some size just makes me lose my mind and I cant stop cumming. I like to ride as a third.

Missionary is my favorite. Legs pinned behind his strong arms, my hands on his chest, shoulders, neck, and head, staring raptly as the Black Phallus penetrates my pink flesh.

I also love being taken (roughly) from behind. Standard cowgirl comes in 3rd Place, reverse cowgirl in 4th. I enjoy him lifting me, my arms around his shoulders, as he repeated lifts and impales me, or pins me against the wall and plows me. The only position I really don’t like is side-by-side, which is clumsy and awkward.

I'll speak for my wife...we enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
Doggy style, she'll take him like that for ever.
Her on her back, him on top going at it pretty good. She'll stretch her legs straight down as she starts to cum then pushes her puss up against him, that gets him of quick. Obviously she likes it and it's HOT to watch happen.

Back