Positions preferred by women.

For me it’s reverse cow girl which gives my husband a clear view of my black lovers cock fucking my pussy , then doggy as my lover pulls my tits and hair as he pounds my pussy , or my husband and I in a 69 with my husband underneath licking my pussy as my lover fucks me
Thats my favorites too.

For me it’s reverse cow girl which gives my husband a clear view of my black lovers cock fucking my pussy , then doggy as my lover pulls my tits and hair as he pounds my pussy , or my husband and I in a 69 with my husband underneath licking my pussy as my lover fucks me
May of last year you said your husband doesn't clean you after being fucked by your lover, but you told him part of his future training would be to clean your pussy and their cocks after they come in you. Given the position just described, it seems like a good place for him to practice... has that training started?

My wife's favourite 3 in order.
1. On top so she can have her cheeks pulled apart so it goes deeper, looks better and I can lick between her cheeks.
2. Doggy, so her hair can be pulled, ass spanked or I can be underneath in a 69.
3. Missionary so she can be powered into or gently with kissing.

Back