Poly is not working

wowwy76

Couple
He said that we are family, but he admits that he can’t help compete. One night she put her little foot on my thigh and started caressing my chest. I looked into those two beautiful brown eyes and voluptuous chest. The only thing I could do was kiss in between her chest and suck the nectar sweat in between those two beautiful mounds. She put her amazing thigh on me and I started to caress it. As she tried to adjust herself I saw that her thigh raised up and uncovered that perfectly tone leg. She was bit her lip as I touched her tummy and then she gave me an interesting gasp. Next thing I know I saw his powerful hand grab her tit and could feel the bed moving with him trying to enter her. His head is super big and he struggles to get in initially. It’s easier to enter her missionary, but his head and maybe an inch was in as she just looked at me in exctasy. Moments later he got her on her back and continued to pump on her. The next morning he apologized and said he couldn’t help it, his competitive juice gets in the way and needs to get the prize. He had a cup of coffee and went back to make love to her. I love it, but I hate it as well. Sounds only

Last edited:
Back