Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 506 82.0%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 105 17.0%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
Whe I first got her to pose for sexy photosshe started slowly revealing a bit more in each photoshoot. I continued to push Elaine into more revealing photos. I got her to look at Hustler's Beaver Shot section with more of the spread pics. One winter evening I had a fire going as she was cold and did not want to take off her sweater. I think this was her time first showing of her pussy full view to the camera. When I told her to look at the title of the amateur section she spread for the last shotP-7b.jpgP-7c.jpgP 7.jpgP-7a.jpg

Whe I first got her to pose for sexy photosshe started slowly revealing a bit more in each photoshoot. I continued to push Elaine into more revealing photos. I got her to look at Hustler's Beaver Shot section with more of the spread pics. One winter evening I had a fire going as she was cold and did not want to take off her sweater. I think this was her time first showing of her pussy full view to the camera. When I told her to look at the title of the amateur section she spread for the last shotView attachment 5355854View attachment 5355855View attachment 5355857View attachment 5355858
Lovely flower ...😍

I talked her into putting a temporary tatto on her boob and pose for me. She was still a bit shy about showing too much but see thru lingerie seemed okay to her. I think to be extra nice because her poses were so conservative she put on her false eyelashes and red lipstick and fixed up her hair. It must have been winter time since she showed up with red robe over the black top. Even though her head is cropped off on last pic it shows the scratchs on the original print. A lot of these old prints had been lost for nearly 10 years before I found the old briefcase full of forgotten picsblb.jpg

The Glamour Shots were taken in our living room. As I look back on it maybe I should call it our sex room. Our first house was small and the living room was always where we started the evening with drinks, munchies and conversation. When we were new to the lifestyle I told Elaine I would find potential men for us to party with but it was up to her to decide if she thought there was some chemistry or connection between her and the guy. I told her to give me a signal and I would conveniently go to kitchen and leave her alone a bit to kiss and make out with him and see if she wanted to do more. I encouraged her to let him play with her boobs then reach for his cock to see if she thought he had a decent sized cock. I even said since some men are "Growers not Showers" sucking them would certainly let her know how big they are. In our early years Elaine was not really concerned about cock size. She just wanted them to keep hard and know what to do. Always insisted on men going down on her if they wanted to fuck her. Several years later we were talking about our early adventures and I asked her if she ever sucked a guy on our couch and then turned him down. She said no. After kissing him a few times she pretty much knew if she liked him enough to fuck him. She jokingly said "If i suck him I will fuck him". Always feel free to ask any questions you may have about us and our lifestyleimg0018.jpgimg0019.jpgimg0020.jpg

The Glamour Shots were taken in our living room. As I look back on it maybe I should call it our sex room. Our first house was small and the living room was always where we started the evening with drinks, munchies and conversation. When we were new to the lifestyle I told Elaine I would find potential men for us to party with but it was up to her to decide if she thought there was some chemistry or connection between her and the guy. I told her to give me a signal and I would conveniently go to kitchen and leave her alone a bit to kiss and make out with him and see if she wanted to do more. I encouraged her to let him play with her boobs then reach for his cock to see if she thought he had a decent sized cock. I even said since some men are "Growers not Showers" sucking them would certainly let her know how big they are. In our early years Elaine was not really concerned about cock size. She just wanted them to keep hard and know what to do. Always insisted on men going down on her if they wanted to fuck her. Several years later we were talking about our early adventures and I asked her if she ever sucked a guy on our couch and then turned him down. She said no. After kissing him a few times she pretty much knew if she liked him enough to fuck him. She jokingly said "If i suck him I will fuck him". Always feel free to ask any questions you may have about us and our lifestyleView attachment 5388516View attachment 5388517View attachment 5388518
Stunning woman (and still is)

Back