Verified Please verify us

Ching lin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Here's 3 pics of my wife and I. She was born and raise in China and I grew up here in the US. My wife never fuck a BBC and is now openings up to the idea of having sex for the very first time with the right black man for her. We need help to find her the very lucky black bull that can satisfy her sexual needs and giving her the best fuck in her life.

Let me know what you Black Bulls think about my sexy Chinese wife and how you can meet all need sexual desire and needs?

BtoW.jpg BtoW 2.jpg BtoW 3.jpg Wife BtoW.jpg BtoW wife.jpg

Here's 3 pics of my wife and I. She was born and raise in China and I grew up here in the US. My wife never fuck a BBC and is now openings up to the idea of having sex for the very first time with the right black man for her. We need help to find her the very lucky black bull that can satisfy her sexual needs and giving her the best fuck in her life.

Let me know what you Black Bulls think about my sexy Chinese wife and how you can meet all need sexual desire and needs?

Verified!
Verified!.png

I'll be her first black bull. Experienced with Chinese

View attachment 1182614 View attachment 1182615 View attachment 1182616 View attachment 1182625 View attachment 1182627
You should show everyone here your penis so we know why she needs bbc so bad.

View attachment 1182614 View attachment 1182615 View attachment 1182616 View attachment 1182625 View attachment 1182627
She is very sexy!

Or.... Even better, show us Her taking a BBC!

I will definitely take a pic of her taking her first BBC. She is now chatting with 9 black bulls living around the NYC area online and will choose the top 3 to meet face to face soon. I told her I posted pics of my cock here so get more black bulls wanting to come to her sexual rescue with their BBC.

I will definitely take a pic of her taking her first BBC. She is now chatting with 9 black bulls living around the NYC area online and will choose the top 3 to meet face to face soon. I told her I posted pics of my cock here so get more black bulls wanting to come to her sexual rescue with their BBC.
'sexual rescue' lol. Nice

Contact me on this email Nkhumisel@gmail.com

Back