Planning trip to Jamaica, he offered!

You can do a day pass at Hedo whenever you like. I wouldn't stay there, it's not that nice. It's fun, but a day pass will satisfy that. There are BBC everywhere and you'll probably have 'dates' set up before you even leave. I'd check out Negril. The beach is spectacular and there are many little local resorts to pick from; many are outstanding. We always skip the 'Sandals' type places; they have no local soul. We find them boring.
There also a huge, fabulous nightclub in Negril - you will find, kiss, dance & suck what your looking for at the nightclub.
Lot's of fabulous local food around too.
Just our two cents.

Also heard the ladies will fucked right there in the Jungle Club on the dance floor or in a booth?
I wouldn't know every single detail to be honest, I live in the Metropolitan area, I rarely go by the resort sides, I can only give you a general idea but your experience should be good regardless if you're looking to have fun or the wife getting fucked. @LuckyFucks has some good pointers you can listen to honestly if u read it above you.

I wouldn't know every single detail to be honest, I live in the Metropolitan area, I rarely go by the resort sides, I can only give you a general idea but your experience should be good regardless if you're looking to have fun or the wife getting fucked. @LuckyFucks has some good pointers you can listen to honestly if u read it above you.
We have been to Jamaica over a dozen times and always have fun there. Just looking for new experiences.

So my husband and I were talking the other day after rough day of work and he offered to send me to Jamaica for a week to get away and unwind. I told him that sounds great but I wanted him to go with me. He said sure but he may not be able to get the time off and if he couldn't then I could take my friend Andrea because he doesnt want me going alone. I'm just now looking around but we're planning this for April-May. Any suggestions on resorts or places that are must see attractions. He mentioned sandals, but I'm more intruiged with the caves. I guess it depends on if hes there or not.

Bring Andrea... Let me kno what's your travel plans are... I got enough dick for both y'all... If not I'm sure there's a lot more BBC on the island that can satisfy both y'all

You can do a day pass at Hedo whenever you like. I wouldn't stay there, it's not that nice. It's fun, but a day pass will satisfy that. There are BBC everywhere and you'll probably have 'dates' set up before you even leave. I'd check out Negril. The beach is spectacular and there are many little local resorts to pick from; many are outstanding. We always skip the 'Sandals' type places; they have no local soul. We find them boring.
There also a huge, fabulous nightclub in Negril - you will find, kiss, dance & suck what your looking for at the nightclub.
Lot's of fabulous local food around too.
Just our two cents.

As a local... All I can say is... WELL SAID 👏👏

So my husband and I were talking the other day after rough day of work and he offered to send me to Jamaica for a week to get away and unwind. I told him that sounds great but I wanted him to go with me. He said sure but he may not be able to get the time off and if he couldn't then I could take my friend Andrea because he doesnt want me going alone. I'm just now looking around but we're planning this for April-May. Any suggestions on resorts or places that are must see attractions. He mentioned sandals, but I'm more intruiged with the caves. I guess it depends on if hes there or not.
I’d love to find a club where they allow tourists to dance and maybe entertain the customers. I think my hubby would love to see me working a crowd and being taken off to a private booth.

Back