Planning my queens first BBCs for 15th anniversary... Hopefully.

My queen and I discussed the possibility of her letting me plan her first BBC/s. What's the best way to find her 2 black men. She loves uncut men 8"plus and thick, and wants lovers with a dominant side and willingness to be rough with her in bed but treat her like a queen elsewhere. She's had 2 men before and would definitely be happy with at least 2. I'm planning this around our 15th anniversary in April.

If all goes well she may let me masterbate during the encounter. And or let me be used by her bulls.

Please let me know how to best set up her anniversary gift. Wanting to go all out. Get a nice suite, a nice dinner for her and her bulls, definitely some nice clothes and some jewelry.

I'm pretty excited about this. I can't wait to see or at least hear about my beautiful queen getting blacked by many deserving black bulls. She said that I was born to be a cuckold, I know she was born to be a queen of spades.

We've yet to do it (YET!! LOL) ...BUT... We have heard it recommended that almost every newbie should probably do ONE and only one BBC first - have her do one BBC - instead of two (or five LOL LOL)... Cuz apparently a Spitroast or Gangbang (etc etc) can often be "too much for her" during her very first BBC experience...

Anyone else heard this / know this / agree with this? As mentioned, we are still in the 'fantasize' stage, the 'thinking seriously of doing it" stage, but...We have heard that it MAY be best for a wife/girlfriend/etc to "start" gently with one BBC, get "her feet wet" (pun intended LOL) with one BBC, before attempting to do two or more...

Just a thought. Good luck with your (hopefully!!) first BBC experience...(and Happy Anniversary either way!!!)

Rob (and Melissa)

We've yet to do it (YET!! LOL) ...BUT... We have heard it recommended that almost every newbie should probably do ONE and only one BBC first - have her do one BBC - instead of two (or five LOL LOL)... Cuz apparently a Spitroast or Gangbang (etc etc) can often be "too much for her" during her very first BBC experience...

Anyone else heard this / know this / agree with this? As mentioned, we are still in the 'fantasize' stage, the 'thinking seriously of doing it" stage, but...We have heard that it MAY be best for a wife/girlfriend/etc to "start" gently with one BBC, get "her feet wet" (pun intended LOL) with one BBC, before attempting to do two or more...

Just a thought. Good luck with your (hopefully!!) first BBC experience...(and Happy Anniversary either way!!!)

Rob (and Melissa)
She has expressed a desire for 2 men. She has been spit roasted and dp before and quite enjoyed it.

Back