Pimping you.

My wife’s bull of five years has shared her many times with his friends.
He has also used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.

View attachment 3530974
You should definitely write more about her pimping experiences

Last edited:
If the Bull you are now seeing said he would like to pimp you out to his BBC friends, Would you try it or just do it for him? If so for how much money?
If the Bull you are now seeing said he would like to pimp you out to his BBC friends, Would you try it or just do it for him? If so for how much money?
It started long time ago for my Jewish wife.........from $40 to $250. She did very well $$$$$$Amanda pimps-la.jpg

I'd hope my wife would be worth something here.

Attachments

• Body shot chest to thighs.jpg
    Body shot chest to thighs.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 160
I've had some women who had needed money fast and desperate hmu to make some money, but they were not married, but they got their money to lol .
yeah had a few women who needed some fast cash and set up some situations so they could make some money, they had some wild expectations as to what their pussy was worth, told them you gonna need make it in quantity served

I would think the answer from the ladies would be dependent on how strong the overall relationship is with their black lover.

Back