Pimping you.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree.
1. Letting yourself be pimped out for money doesn't immediately make it a business.
2. Receiving money, or someone receiving money, could just give it that cheap dirty vibe you're going for.

love that an otherwise respectable white woman can have the fantasy of letting her body be sold for sex with Black men...then goes out and fulfills that fantasy for real.

sold. bought. fucked.

So did you try any of your fantasies?

I've tried a brothel, totally different kind of kink.
I'd absolutely stay away from a "...shift on the street...". What most of you allude to is what I call "Lilly pimping", meaning, it's in a very controlled environment with the risk mitigated to an minimum. You can't solicit in a white-class neighborhood b/c you'll stand out, and get rolled up by the police not to mention you won't get any hits. If you arrive on an inner-city street corner the women already working that area will want to know who you are; at best the real whores will assume that your an undercover Vice Cop, and just fuck with your little but at worst they'll think that you're someone whose trying to break into their turf, and they'll kick the ******* out of you. One of the real pimps may get called in, too in which case you may wind up being thrown into his ride for a lesson. Believe me, you don't want to just show up on a street corner because that's a recipe for disaster.

My husband has pimped me out to other men a couple of times (we did it as part of fulfilling a fantasy of ours rather than to make money),I've been paid by a sex club to be a gangbang girl (again to satify a fantasy) and I've pleasured men in exchange for gifts/trips/nights out so I'm definitely not against being pimped,as long as it's in the right circumstances.We have fantasized about me doing a shift in a brothel or an evening on a street,but it's still just a fantasy for now xx
Hope you fullfill your fantasy working at a brothel or on a street! Tell us about your experience!

Last edited:
Back