Pimping you.

Earlier in the lifestyle, I enjoyed being a poker hostess and played with each of the players throughout the evening. My Bull always set it up, but I don't know if any money was exchanged. Regardless, very fun! :sneaky:
I’ve dealt topless for several of husband’s Texas Hold’em tournaments and played with many of the attendees ... black & white. Night usually always ends with me naked on table and guys taking turns

Yes, I would allow him to pimp me out... if that's what he really wanted. The sexual tension is always there when his friends are around... and he seems okay with their sexual jokes and innuendo. And there is this one friend of his, I've caught him more than once undressing me with his eyes... and I'd def get with him immediately if everyone was cool with it.

My wife’s bull of five years has shared her many times with his friends.
He has also used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.

View attachment 3530974
She is amazingly hot, sexy and fit figure. She is a dream 🔥

Back