Pimping you.

I have no desire to charge a BBC for use of my white whore. But you call it pimping her out. I find the BBC for her, show it to her we go from there. I establish communication, arrange the meeting. I then train her for him. When he comes over, she is completely slutted out and she is to address him as Sir. She gives him the sloppiest blowjob while being called names and degraded while I film her. He cums on her face and leaves.

My wife’s bull of five years has shared her many times with his friends.
He has also used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.

667FB45B-F972-47CE-90C9-812627765446.jpeg

Last edited:
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.

View attachment 3530974
Although every relationship is different to some extent, for many black-owned white women, the situation is similar to what you described with your wife.

My owner is a black businessman and I have often served as "payment" on a debut or "incentive" for someone taking a contracrt. He also owns a younger, prettier woman whom he uses for more glamorous type service. I tend to get the ones who want glamour less than hard use. As long as the client is happy, that's what counts.

Although every relationship is different to some extent, for many black-owned white women, the situation is similar to what you described with your wife.

My owner is a black businessman and I have often served as "payment" on a debut or "incentive" for someone taking a contracrt. He also owns a younger, prettier woman whom he uses for more glamorous type service. I tend to get the ones who want glamour less than hard use. As long as the client is happy, that's what counts.
Wow - that has just struck a chord

View attachment 3530974
My wife worked in advertising and she fucked clients on her bosses orders to get the contract

Derick had a good friend that landed a high paying private security job overseas after he retired from the Army. Being recently divorced the friend was complaining that he my be pussy free for the year long contract. My wife offered herself to him and Derick liked the idea. The friend fucked my wife several times over the following three days. To be honest I was not comfortable with that and expressed my concerns to both of them. They respected my wishes and said it would not happen again unless I was okay with it.

Derick had a good friend that landed a high paying private security job overseas after he retired from the Army. Being recently divorced the friend was complaining that he my be pussy free for the year long contract. My wife offered herself to him and Derick liked the idea. The friend fucked my wife several times over the following three days. To be honest I was not comfortable with that and expressed my concerns to both of them. They respected my wishes and said it would not happen again unless I was okay with it.
did you become ok with it?

Back