Pimping you.

bull shared me with 3 of his friends. we had many mmf and one mmmf. I must admit that i enjoyed a lot. But i really don't know if he gains money every time he shares me.
I won't be happy to find that i'm working free for him. There is a big line between hot wife and a slut!
This whole pimping thing is a compelling fantasy. My wife is often shared too and has the same suspect. The idea of being unknowingly whored out for money does get her mad, but she admits the thought often makes her damp as well...she would probably never admit it but i know we're both submissive enough to let it happen

Define "pimping". Being offered to another bull isn't really pimping unless there is money exchanged (which I'm against) However, being offered to a bulls friend is,... Hot
I agree,my experience was in the UK , while shopping one day I saw a black man that took my breath away,that night I told my husband about what had hapened he just laughed ,I kept thinking about this man wondering if I would run into him again ,we had to go into town one Saturday morning ,we did what we had to then went for coffee, he was there with a white woman,he smiled and winked at me ,cut to the chase,she left ,steve spoke to him so he joined us ,he and steve chatted while I went to the toilet when I got back he had gone but steve told me he has invited us to a pub later ,I kept asking what he had said to him all steve did was grin.
The pub was busy a mixed of black and white people our new friend had got a booth hw waved and we sat,drinks flowed so did the chat ,steve suddenly got up and said he had to go ,he kissed me and said enjoy ,Jim thanked him shook his hand and steve left,we left the pub and went back to his place where I got the fucking of my life,I love my husband.

Being pimped out without money being exchanged is erotic , however, if money is exchanged, then the act leaves the realm of bdsm and enters into the actual pimp - ******* realm which to me is taking away the erotic n kink nature of the act. You could use other non monitory inducments if you want it to be rael life alike, for eg,being rewarded with normal gift coupons/ free stay for 2 nights at a hotel, tickets to concerts, shopping malls are good . It will retain the overall spirit of bdsm while enjoying all the thrills of being pimped out. Tell her that she will bw pimped out as a street ****** - a street ****** only weapon is her dress and appearance, so the girl will dress like never before in teh most slutty dress, heavy make up, high heels, fishnets ........ drop her off at an unknown part of the town, make her walk the street like a hookern boy you syre have an interesting night / day ahead of you

Back