Pimping you.

If the Bull you are now seeing said he would like to pimp you out to his BBC friends, Would you try it or just do it for him? If so for how much money?
Any man who is called a husband sissy or not, who lets his wifes "Bull" whore her out to anyone he feels is not a Man nor husband He is a coward and she is nothing but a disrespectful whore. Why would they even be married to begin with? What purpose is served?
If a wife is to be "pimped out" it better be the husband who is the Pimp not some outside fool who they allow to control them like freaking robots. The BS Racist Crap on here against white people and black men owning whites is so commical since they are tge ones claiming racism but its ok to "OWN" a white girl and guy. If it were typed in reverse there would be a ******* storm. Double standard crap. Its about IR sex and kinks not owning anyone. Husband and wife own each other if not then its not a marriage.

I understand what you are saying and agree with parts of it. However, as a single woman who has been owned and pimped I found it to be the ultimate turn on and is something I miss. I wasn' t ******, and I could have dropped out of the arrangement at any time. Also, it was safely done , some of the men I serviced were cops and when done with strangers, safe sex was practiced. It was a great experience for me and one I can't wait to repeat.
Also, bare in mind that I find material on here that is hard for me to accept and understand, like the cuckold thing and I just chalk it up to different strokes

bull shared me with 3 of his friends. we had many mmf and one mmmf. I must admit that i enjoyed a lot. But i really don't know if he gains money every time he shares me.
I won't be happy to find that i'm working free for him. There is a big line between hot wife and a slut!
No there is not.

Back in our 20's, long before Beth went black, we were seeing old older bi guy who owned an apartment building. He had 2 apartments for entertaining men and his clients paid for sex. It was not hardcore *******, but more fantasy play for swingers. I was a passable cross-dresser back then, so Beth and I would be '******' for older men. The guy acted as our pimp and we all got into the roll-playing. The clients did not know the details, and he would make up stories about his 'whores.' It was exciting and we made $$$ doing what we loved.

My older sisters husband had to. LOL

A couple of months after they married he was arrested for trying to pick up a *******. She turned out to be an undercover cop. So off to jail he went. Sister called our dad and they went over to bail him out. I bet that was one long ride home for him.
:bounce::bounce:too funny

Back